Triphastic Phase

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2014, 02:56 PM
PrayingPink's Avatar Veteran
Hi everyone! So I'm new to the whole charting thing. This is my 2nd cycle charting and I still dont understand whats going on. I know I ovulated on 3/14 because I used an OPK. I've had some of the ladies in the Trying to Conceive board tell me it looks good since my temps are staying high but I have a couple questions. How do I know when it becomes Triphastic and if my chart is considered such? How do I determin my coverline and will it be the same month to month or does that vary? I would love everyones input! I am a complete newby to all of this so I greatly appreciate any and all advise. [IMG]My Ovulation Chart[/IMG]

My Ovulation Chart

March 27th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If you put your temps in every day then FF will give you Ch's and determine your cover line for you. Also I wanted to point out that just because you get a positive OPK that DOES NOT mean you O'd. There are lots of times that women gear up to O and don't. The only way to know for sure that you O'd is by temping and charting (and you MUST put in temps every day starting at least on CD4-5 (I tend to O early around CD10-11) and also when you temp it is best to temp at the same time every day or other wise it isn't always accurate).

Your cover line is not the same month to month it varies. Have you taken the charting course on FF yet? Have you read their FAQ section? I think that will help you a lot with how charting works because they show you examples of triphasic charts, etc. Also if you are a paid member of FF it will tell you when it suspects that your chart is going triphasic. I also want to tell you though that just because you have a triphasic chart it doesn't automatically mean you are pg!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search