Early ovulation...I think?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Veteran
I am new to FAM and charting. I am 31, with 4 children an currently contemplating just ONE more

I have been on a few brands of pills over the years but finally figured out that they kill my sex drive. Currently using the withdrawal method, which is working fine, and an "oops" wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I have been noting my CM for the last few months and it is very obviously pointing to ovulation between CD8-CD11, in a 29-31 day cycle. I haven't tried temping, as my youngest (almost 2) wakes up once or twice a night still, and I'm the world's lightest sleeper. I'm generally up 4-5 times a night.

How common is ovulation that early in a cycle? I've had no problems getting pregnant in the past (the opposite, really!) but I have no idea if I've always ovulated this early or if this is a recent change. Just looking for any insight on this, thanks!
July 14th, 2017, 09:12 AM
I think its common
August 27th, 2017, 11:54 PM
It is nothing just hormonal changes. Whenever you have sex after a long time or take contraceptive pills then hormonal changes occur which result in the late period. So chill!
September 21st, 2017, 09:46 PM
Early ovulation is very common, sometime is happens because of hormonal Changes, stress, obesity or unusual weight loss and in worst cases due to diabetes and PCOS. So, check your cycle for 2-3 months. if nothing seems working then consult to a doctor. Good Luck.
October 5th, 2017, 03:21 AM
Early Ovulation is when a woman releases an egg from one of her ovaries before the expected time. This is very common. Ovulation can occur early or even late. In general ovulation can occur between day 12-16 even for a woman with a 28th day menstrual cycle. Women who has early ovulation are known to have a short follicular phase. That's why some women experience difficulty in getting pregnant. But this is not the case for all the women.
Hormonal imbalance can effect the ovulation, premature menopause, eating or drinking habits and lifestyle.
If you ovulate early in your menstrual cycle, ​your chances of getting pregnant or getting a BFP is reduced because the eggs produced when your ovulation comes too early are immature. But this is the case if you are facing this problem very long time. SO, have a ovulation test ASAP. Hope you find it helpful. ​

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search