Chart advice sought

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Claire_Auckland's Avatar Regular
OK, to start with, we are not supposed to be trying this month. All the BD that we had up until CD18 was using protection. After a nice clear ovulation I gave hubby the all clear to dive without a swimsuit, so to speak. The first thing that I noted was that my temp jumped up again on CD18 (this would be a more usual ovulation time for me), which also happens to be the day that we got jiggy without the condoms twice.

Then I get to yesterday, expecting my temp to drop right off ready for expected period today but my temp is still high. In fact 36.9 is the highest temp that I have recorded on a chart (even my pregnancy one) so I was pretty surprised, but not completely shocked as I have occasionally still had high temps on the day before my period was due.

Well, when I was at lunch with Alice yesterday (celebrating my birthday the day before) I got my period! A first as I have never had my period whilst my temp is still high! So I get home and log it into FF, ready for moving on to my next cycle.

Which brings us to today. I wake up, take my temp and it is still 36.9. How is this on the second day of my period? Then I go to the toilet to change my tampon, but there is no sign of AF anymore! Now I have never had high temps during my period so I have re-logged yesterdays bleeding as spotting.

So question? What do you think is going on with my chart? Is the ovulation day correct or do you think that there is a possibility that I could have OD'd later in the cycle?

12 days is the longest my luteal phase has ever been so I expect to see a big ole dive tomorrow if the current interpretation is correct. By the way, it feels like AF is coming so I don't expect that I am pregnant, just confused by what is going on!

Just wondering if I have been a bit daft having unprotected BD on my first cycle after the Mirena when my chart could be a bit funny.

Claire xxx

My chart

</div>
March 22nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Hmm.. I think I would agree with FF on your O date. That's a pretty clear temp shift. Maybe the spotting you had was just a fluke as your body gets used to the IUD being gone.

March 24th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
I see AF came your way this weekend. I'm sorry! I hope this cycle works out better for you than last cycle!

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search