Am i charting wrong??

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
OK, I have started charting for 11 days. At 6:30 am my husband gets up with his alarm for work and stick the thermometer in my hand, and then I conk out back to sleep, LOL. It memorizes it and I mark it down later.

Everyday, except the one day we forgot and I didnt temp until 8:30 after I had already gotten up, my temperature is the exact same. 96.9, or 96.89 or 96.91. I see everyone elses chart and everyone elses fluctuates up and down. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Also while I have everyone attention, how do you girls get your charts online to show them to each other. What are the best websites?

Any other tips for a newbie charter would be great as well.
March 26th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
You aren't necessarily doing anything wrong. Some people just have very stable temps! But you might want to make sure your thermometer batteries aren't dying.

As for charting online, I think most of us here use fertilityfriend.com. It's easy once you get the hang of it! Once you're signed up and have got a chart going, look at the menus on the left side of your screen.. go to Sharing and then Home Page Set Up and it will give you the URL that you can post here.

March 26th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Nope, you are not doing anything wrong. Most of us use fertilityfriend.com to share our temps, it's one of the easiest.
March 26th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I agree with the PP's - you probably have very stable temps - when I charted with my son my temps were also very stable and didnt fluctuate more than a couple tenths of a degree is that.... I also use fertilityfriend - its awesome!

GOODLUCK!
March 26th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I signed up at fertiliy friend. and have a ticker....... YAY

Cant find my calendar from last year with all my periods though. That is bugging me. I didny chart but i kept track of those and wanted to add em in.
March 27th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
Just wanted to say and hope you enjoy posting here! Good luck!

March 27th, 2008, 07:56 AM
mrsgranchango's Avatar Resident Thread Killer
I clicked on your ticker and it only shows the ticker, not your actual chart. I've seen that happen before, but I can't remember how to fix it. I wanted to add that having stable temps is not necessarily a bad thing. Here is a link to my last chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chart_m...hp?d=2007-10-25. Ignore how long it is; even if you look at the first 28 days, they're all over the place you do NOT want your chart to look like that. It doesn't sound like you have too much to worry about, but the girls around here are always super helpful with charting! Good luck!

eta: i messed up the link.

March 27th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Quote:
I clicked on your ticker and it only shows the ticker, not your actual chart. I've seen that happen before, but I can't remember how to fix it. I wanted to add that having stable temps is not necessarily a bad thing. Here is a link to my last chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chart_m...hp?d=2007-10-25. Ignore how long it is; even if you look at the first 28 days, they're all over the place you do NOT want your chart to look like that. It doesn't sound like you have too much to worry about, but the girls around here are always super helpful with charting! Good luck!

eta: i messed up the link.[/b]
Yeah I am trying to figure out how to make the ticker go to my chart, anyone else more familiar with the site?
March 27th, 2008, 04:56 PM
OK, I got it fixed now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search