BBT charting

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Regular
HI im new to this forum. I started charting around CD19. I had positive OPK's on CD13, CD14 and CD 15. I dont know what my coverline or pre ovulatory temps are. I dont even for sure know if I ovulated. My temps are 97.7, 97.92, 97.72, 97.77, 97.98, 97.74,97.76 from CD19 through CD25 ( today). I'm not on any meds and usually my cycle length is between 28-30 days. Only thing I have had so far is Brown spotting on CD 22 ( one or 2 spots only for 1 day). I have no other symptoms at all. I am a little worried as temps are very stable as you can see. IS this a bad sign. Do you think I ovulated at all? I'm going to chart my temps properly from the next cycle. Thanks!
March 30th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
do you have an actual chart we can see? it's hard to know anything without having a full chart and pre-O temps.
March 30th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Regular
Quote:
do you have an actual chart we can see? it's hard to know anything without having a full chart and pre-O temps.[/b]
How do you link the chart here? I have not recorded any pre ov temps. All i have is from CD 19.
March 30th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If you use FF there's a button you click to set up your homepage. That'll provide you with a link that you can provide us with. Your temps seem pretty low so I don't know if you've O'd yet or not. If you've had any illnesses or anything it could throw off your O date. It's hard to say though without seeing it in chart form.

March 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
If you are using fertilityfriend, on the left hand side go to share. You can configure your home page and set up a ticker to share with
March 30th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Regular
Quote:
If you are using fertilityfriend, on the left hand side go to share. You can configure your home page and set up a ticker to share with[/b]

This is the link to my chart. let me know what you think.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fdc88

Thanks
March 30th, 2008, 03:08 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry, there's not really enough data to say for sure. If you really did ovulate back when you got those positive OPK's, the timing of that spotting looks good for implantation (occurs 7-10 days after conception). And if it's not implantation, you'll likely get AF in about 4-6 days.

Sorry couldn't help more!
March 30th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would say you probably did O around the 15th or 16th based on the provided information. Your temp can be steady, that does happen for some women. If your temp were varying greatly from one day to the next and never stabalizing at all then it would be a concern. Your temp, from my experience, is a bit high for a pre-ovulation waking temp. If you want you could wait a day or two and take an HPT to ease your mind a bit. Just don't be surprised if it's a BFN because it's still very early. You could still get a visit from AF or get a BFP. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search