how to make siggy template from scratch..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggy School LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I am now a stay home mom..just gave birth last oct 2008 and been so interested to learn new things about making siggy's..digital scrapbooking all that stuff..i've seen alot of you here giving away freebies of siggy template..and i'm wondrin how could i make one myself..how and where do i need to start..

please please..i really wanna learn..

somebody?!

thanks in advance..

by the way..right now i am so addicted checking out how to make siggy tutorial.

January 29th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Quote:
I am now a stay home mom..just gave birth last oct 2008 and been so interested to learn new things about making siggy's..digital scrapbooking all that stuff..i've seen alot of you here giving away freebies of siggy template..and i'm wondrin how could i make one myself..how and where do i need to start..

please please..i really wanna learn..

somebody?!

thanks in advance..

by the way..right now i am so addicted checking out how to make siggy tutorial.[/b]

template or layout..

January 30th, 2009, 06:06 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
i make my templates by creating shapes that corespond with the shapes in a siggy I have already made. Same with digi scrap page templates.

Does this answer your question? If not PM me with what program you use, and I'll try to find you a maker who uses that program also.
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
January 30th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Quote:
i make my templates by creating shapes that corespond with the shapes in a siggy I have already made. Same with digi scrap page templates.

Does this answer your question? If not PM me with what program you use, and I'll try to find you a maker who uses that program also.[/b]

i tried sending you PM but it says error..apparently i cant send message to you or to anybody else in this forum..

anyways..actually i don't have any program and have no idea what program should i use..i am willing to learn the basic..i'm a first timer about all these stuff..

i'm interested to scrapbooking since i was in my elementary days..but didn't pursue till i went to college..i was an on and off paper scrapbooker..nd just 3 years ago i found this site digital scrapbooking and got addicted to it..so now i wanna do more..i wanna apply my creative side making my own layout's etc..not just you know downloading freebies..though freebies are really great but we can't deny the fact that it's someone's idea still..i just wanna do something that i can call MY IDEA..u know what imean..

because i am so impressed with you guys..
i keep asking "how did they do that?"
im dying to learn..i know it takes time but im willing to spend time for it..

please tell me where will i start..what resources do i need..1st step and everything..

thankyou.

January 30th, 2009, 04:03 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
first off google a GIMP its a completely free program you can use until you decide if its something you'll want to spend money on, the next thing I would say to do is check out the GIMP lessons and tutorials here which you can apply to siggies, and check out the tutorials on the digital scrapbooking board here also. if you need further help with GIMP I would suggest getting in touch with SeamusMommy (a siggy maker here) or Jaidynsmum (another siggy maker here) both have been using that program and know sooo much more about it than I do.
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
January 30th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Quote:
first off google a GIMP its a completely free program you can use until you decide if its something you'll want to spend money on, the next thing I would say to do is check out the GIMP lessons and tutorials here which you can apply to siggies, and check out the tutorials on the digital scrapbooking board here also. if you need further help with GIMP I would suggest getting in touch with SeamusMommy (a siggy maker here) or Jaidynsmum (another siggy maker here) both have been using that program and know sooo much more about it than I do.[/b]

oh thank you..it's the first time i posted topic here and i'm happy how you guys answer back quickly..makes me feel important =)
i'll do what you said ASAP..thanks again and i added you on my friendslist hope you accept it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search