Animation Frustration!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggy School LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM
KimberlyD0
I am so frustrated with myself lol.

I have been trying to figure out animaton on photoshop CS4

Can anyone help me? I have a lot of trouble translating the writen word so it makes sence, I am dislexic, so someone would have to be patient with me

If you can do picture instructions too that would help a lot.

I don't even know where to start..

thank you so much.
November 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Amazingly, this is something I actually get. It's bedtime here right now, but tomorrow night I can try to type something up for you.

For the time being, I'll say that basically you need to think of whatever you're doing like a flipbook. If you were to sketch out one of those flipbooks that they used to use to animate cartoons, what would it look like? Envision whatever you are trying to animate like that and maybe it will help.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
November 11th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Well, as it turns out, I don't actually know how to take screen shots! So, if you could tell me how to do that, then I would happily take some and walk you through the process of animating....

ETA: Never mind....I just saw in the lounge that you figured this out on your own...um, glad I could help! But seriously, well done.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)

Last edited by Quantum_Leap; November 12th, 2009 at 09:30 AM.
November 12th, 2009, 03:50 PM
KimberlyD0
I figured it out by accident.. then felt dumb cause it was so much easier then I thought and was thinking to much into it lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search