Wanted to share my recent photos...

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Regular
hmmmm

my post disappeared. It showed when I previewed it??

Luckily I copied and pasted it first... maybe this will work..

reading all the tips. I would love any tips or critques from you all as I am in the process of opening my own business ( in the next year or so hopefully)~ I enjoy taking pictures that are posed..but don't look posed. Here are some recent pics taken and enhanced... whatchathink? I also have a love of antiques and like to use those in my photos.

Oh and my name is Julie BTW and nice to meet you!

ahhh there..

a few more..

June 26th, 2006, 07:00 PM
SugarNSpice's Avatar VBAC Mommy!!!
Send a message via MSN to SugarNSpice Send a message via Yahoo to SugarNSpice
These are lovely!!! Nice work!

June 26th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, those are great...beautiful children too!

by the way, glad to have you around!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
June 27th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Regular
Thanks so much!

Jwhite..what an adorable little girl.. love the blue eyes. My little girl is 7 months old and I can already tell she is going to be SOOO busy when she is mobile..

Dava~ Thanks! My son has been growing his hair and I keep telling him he is to pretty to have long hair.

I really hope this group continues to grow because I have already learned stuff..
June 27th, 2006, 12:28 PM
jckrueger's Avatar Veteran
Absolutely beautiful!

<iframe src = "http://w76.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstrip&featurena me=Faith2&pa=/j10/jckrueger/" height = 140 width = 425 border='0' frameborder='0' ></iframe>

June 28th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Kangaroo510
Your pictures are beautiful! I'm kinda new to the board so I hope you don't mind me throwing in my 2 cents!

The last picture is my favorite!
I love the one of the little girl on the wooden horse but I think for that picture the red truck in the background is kinda distracting. It pulls the eyes away from the beauty of the child. I think the truck is a great asset to the other pictures. What great shots!!
June 28th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Regular
Kang- You know.. I agree with you on the wooden horse one. I think it does draw the eye away. I would love to learn how to remove the background and add another one.

The truck is in my yard.. It was my husbands grandpas and it is basically sitting and rusting... but ONE day.. ONE day he is going to redo it... lol I used it as a backdrop because I wanted the pics to look old. THe last one with just my daughter Grace is actually cropped from a picture of both kids but Grant (my son) was making a funny face and I cropped her out cause she looked so cute. I love how it turned out- I actually have that one without the fuzzy edges and prefer it that way.

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. B)
June 28th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awe...I think they look great. I can't wait to figure out how to edit my photos!!! You've inspired me.
June 28th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Amandalulu's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
love the last 2
June 29th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Annie's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Kang- You know.. I agree with you on the wooden horse one. I think it does draw the eye away. I would love to learn how to remove the background and add another one.[/b]
I like the truck in the background. Maybe you could desaturate the background so its not so obvious, change it to black and white but leave the foreground colour? My first thought was that the truck 'shouts' a bit and detracts from the gorgeous baby.

Excellent photographs though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search