Hey Ladies... long time no see!

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2012, 08:57 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
How are you all?? I haven't been around in a while. Since we left Italy, life has kinda taken over and I can't seem to find time for anything! Thought I would share some of my recent work.... I did a wedding a few days ago. Although, I plan to stick with maternity, birth and newborn, I have none of that to share at the moment, LOL. its all on my hard drive and fb.

1- My husband just left for Afghanistan and we went to the beach right before then, I am hanging this in my daughters room, in a shadow box with sand and sea shells from our trip!

SJS_9147 by The Lunch Table Photography, on Flickr

2- beautiful bride. I am going to clone out her hand and need to recover some highlights in her dress, but that was just pointed out to me.

SJS_9543 by The Lunch Table Photography, on Flickr

3- Inspired by pinterest, I fell in love with this idea and this is my recreation

SJS_9494-Edit by The Lunch Table Photography, on Flickr

4- My daughter is doing her room with zebras so we went to the zoo to get an awesome pic for her

SJS_9314-Edit by The Lunch Table Photography, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by ItalySarah; March 6th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
March 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM
IansMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back!! I love that first one of your daughter and hubs on the beach.... touching moment! And love the shoes with rings! Great job!

www.kimculbert.com - kim culbert photography
capture life ~ capture moments ~ capture love

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search