How many of you girls Scrapbook?

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you scrapbook?

What size albums do you do?

Do you ever find yourself taking pics of something just because you know it will later make a great page?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
July 17th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rylie's Mom Send a message via MSN to Rylie's Mom
I do! Not very well but i do. I use a 12X12 book. I do on occasion take pics just for my scrapbook, like the ones of DF in his cowboy hat. he he
July 17th, 2006, 06:34 PM
greenjeans's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I scrap vacation stuff. I don't really think about it when I'm taking pics though. Once they're printed I do though

July 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I try as well, when time allows, which hasn't been much here lately. I moved up from 8.5 x 11 to 12x12 because I couldn't fit enough on my pages.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
July 18th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I don't scrapbook though I am very seriously considering starting. There is a scrapbooking store right up the street from me so I am thinking of taking some lessons.

July 18th, 2006, 07:15 PM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive started digi scrapping. I wanted to do a baby book for my son; and I don't like the generic memory books because I didnt want to have any blank pages. So Im slowly doing his baby book. Im doing a 12x12 layout, but I haven't yet figured out where I'll end up printing from.
July 19th, 2006, 03:36 AM
3girlz4me's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally scrapbook!!! LOL
my oldest daughter is 5 and i have 6 12x12 books of her and i started a 12x12 book for my youngest daughter carlee(5m).

i always take pictures that will make a great page later LOL
my eldest also scrapbooks, se started when she was 2 ! and now at 5 has her own camera HAHA

i find alo of cool stuff at walmart (beleive it or not and it is mch cheaper LOL)
July 19th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Ambesi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep! I'm a huge scrapbooker. I don't even want to know how much time and money I have put into my scrapbooks. My oldest is almost 4 and he has 4 12x12 albums and two 8x11 albums. Poor Levi has just one so far with about 8 layouts. I don't seem to have as much time as I used to. He he he I'm always taking pictures that would be good for scrapbooking. Either that or I find myself cropping them specifically with scrapbook pages in mind.

I have also dabbled in digital scrapbooking. I used to enjoy that, but with everything else I just had to let that go. I have a tendency to over-stretch myself.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search