Maternity Photos coming up

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2006, 09:12 AM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, Im having maternity photos taken soon. Im also going to be getting a few tips fromthe girl thats doing them. Im super excited.

She does hair & make up & the shoot is $200. She gives us all the pics edited & gives us copyrights, and we print them. She does all digital - she does mostly fashion & modeling but shes got awesome awesome pics (IMO!).

So - now the debate is WHAT TO WEAR!

Im gonna have some done in lingerie - black bra & boy short panties (as long as she edits out the cellulite lol).

Im gonna do some nude (but not where you can see anything - think demi moore lol).

Then - Im thinking some sort of nightgown or white robe, maybe a bit white button up shirt, not sure...
Suggestions for other clothes?

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
July 27th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Ambesi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you have a good idea of clothing already. How fun!!! I have seen really cute ones with scarves and just extra material. I'll post a couple, but they have to come down after you see them because they are not my work. Please let me know after you look at them.

Sorry, had to remove the photos.
July 27th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks! Great ideas!

She mentioned she has the sheer fabric & some netting type fabric, Ill be sure to bring some scarves or the like. But I will say - that one pg girl with the jeans on - ugh, I hate her for not having those elastic band pants lol. Mine fall off me! i hate the high ones, the low ones slide down all the time, its a mess. No way I could get my fat butt into my regular jeans even if i did leave them unbuttoned!

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
July 27th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How fun...I was going to do some this last time and chickened out!

I love the ribbon idea above, with the "don't open until..." that's neat...I love low-rise jeans and a button down white shirt, but unbuttoned from the breasts down.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
July 28th, 2006, 09:06 AM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How fun! My DH did one shot of me with in one of his button-down shirts. (I couldnt fit into much else!) But I love the shots with wraps of fabric! I hope yours turn out well.
Are you only having shots done of yourself? I love shots with siblings and/or the father.
July 28th, 2006, 10:10 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had some done when pregnant with DD2. My favorites were of me in an old fashioned white nightgown. The material was pretty sheer so it was almost like nude but not quite! ( I did do a few with a drape on my lower half and nude from the waist up. (Hands covering chest though).

July 28th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rylie's Mom Send a message via MSN to Rylie's Mom
i once saw a pic of a preggo mom w/her oldest son. she had a sheer-ish nightgown on and ds was standing on a chair with his head on her belly. it looked like he was listening. and she was holding the under of her belly. it was adorable. i hope the explanation was okay.
July 31st, 2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks

Im having these done with my DH & my 7 yr old son. Some by myself too of course. I think theyll turn out great... my son is extremely photogenic (Im so jealous lol).

Anyways - Ill post them as soon as I have them, itll be several weeks still

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!

</a>
July 31st, 2006, 09:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Can't wait to see them Lala!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search