~Friday Five~

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of camera do you use?

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}?

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business?

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}?

What is your fave photo of, that you have taken yourself {share it if you can}?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
July 28th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Super Mommy
What kind of camera do you use? I have a Canon 20D and a film canon Rebel (that hasnt' been used in months.)

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}? Oh heck no, this is my dream camera.

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business? I'm going to my camera store tomorrow to get a 85mm lens.

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}? It depends on the week, and whart is all going on.

What is your fave photo of, that you have taken yourself {share it if you can}? This is my favorite of the moment, but it changes often.

</div>
July 28th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Veteran
What kind of camera do you use? Canon Digi Rebel

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}? Nope

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business? I am going to buy a new backdrop stand, and a lens.

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}? depends on how many sessions I have.

July 28th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rylie's Mom Send a message via MSN to Rylie's Mom
What kind of camera do you use? Nikon 8008s for film and kodak z740 for digital

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}? YES! i want to get a slr digital and a newer nikon film slr

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business? umm...either backgrounds or a new laptop and photoshop.

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}? not a clue...it varies. i usually take my camera everywhere

What is your fave photo of, that you have taken yourself {share it if you can}? ummm....prob one of my state photos. i will get them uploaded asap.
July 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
What kind of camera do you use? canon rebel xt

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}? nope

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business? i can't think about that right now.

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}? depends on what's going on. Probably 2 hours a week. Sometimes more.

What is your fave photo of, that you have taken yourself {share it if you can}? This one, right now

July 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of camera do you use? Rebel XT

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}? No; well maybe if I win the lottery.

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business? I could use a ton of stuff, but Id really love a comp upgrade so I can run PS faster.

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}? Really varies but never as much as I'd like.

What is your fave photo of, that you have taken yourself {share it if you can}? Definately something of my son as that's primarily been my focus of the last months. My favorite varies depending on mood though.
July 28th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What kind of camera do you use?
DRebel XT

Are you planning on upgrading anytime soon{if need be}?
Nope, this is more then enough for me

What do you hope is the very next thing that you can buy for your photography hobby/business?
I just got my bag recently, which was what I desperatly "needed", next, I'm not sure...I'd really like to get a white background, now whether that's going to be material, paper, etc., I don't know.

How much time do you spend a day/week taking pics {on average}?
It varies as well, a couple of hours usually.

Mine changes all the time, this is my most recent fave...it just cracks me up for some reason.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search