Ideas

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rylie's Mom Send a message via MSN to Rylie's Mom
I've looked at some of your sites and thought maybe i could share a little tip i picked up for the wedding ring with the hands pose. I saw that some of you have the bride hold the flowers under their hands and you can see her arm in the BR, kind of distracting. I picked this tip up at my friend's wedding...use the bride's dress as your "backdrop" They love that their dress is a part of the pic! here are a few i took at my dad's wedding. when i printed it i cropped out her thumb in the corner. Hope this is a helpful tip for everyone!

the image quality isn't very good bc i just scanned them on my grandpas scanner. sorry.
ETA: it also helps when she has a "real" wedding dress on too. my stepmom was just wearing a "bridesmaid" dress pretty much which is why my dad's leg is showing a little bit. but you get the idea.
July 30th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Those are neat shots!

I do still love the hands on a beautiful bouquet though, it's a classic!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
July 30th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rylie's Mom Send a message via MSN to Rylie's Mom
and you can still do that with this, it just seems less distracting to my eye when you can't see the brides arm and whatever else is in the background. this is JMO of course. You could still lay her bouquet more to the middle and place their hands over it and in this case, whats showing behind it is just black, it shouldn't draw your eye from the rings and hands which should be the basis of the photo. and usually it would be white which also is neutral so it shouldn't draw your eye too much either. again, JMO

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search