Where do you find your inspiration?

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 12:38 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What inspires your photography style?

Is it a person? Thing?

I find inspiration everywhere but what seems to really get my mind spinning is watching movies or music videos and studying the composition and lighting used.
I just watch The Lucky One (I'm way behind on movies, lol!) and the beautiful golden hour light has me drooling!
July 3rd, 2013, 02:22 AM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Hmm. Well I find I take my best shots on the fly. Just going for a walk usually gets me in the right frame of mind. For portraits, I do recon online sometimes. For the most part though I like to observe the natural way of the people I'm photographing and try to get that.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
July 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Inspiration comes from observation and music in my case - I love listening to a variety of artists while exploring the location and then discussin the ideas with the models.
July 29th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Personally I find inspiration in inspiring people mostly!I am happy I have some friends who appear to be really creative and talented!no matter what they do (not always photograpfy!) you can always find smth new in them and what they do!..And then you get your own ideas and inspiration
September 9th, 2014, 11:03 PM
I take my best shots in birds and animals. I love to capture animals in my camera.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search