Winkflash? Kodak? Snapfish?

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2006, 06:49 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Ok so I have used Snapfish and hated them. Kodak was great but they were a bit pricey. Now I found Winkflash and they will do 99 cent shipping on any order which I love. Has anyone tried them? In your opinion, which is the best for quality and price?

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
August 2nd, 2006, 07:58 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been using mpix.com, great service, good pricing and a wide variety of options.
August 2nd, 2006, 08:09 AM
Super Mommy
mpix all the way. They might be a bit more, but the quality is amazing. There is NO way I could go back to just any other printer.

</div>
August 2nd, 2006, 08:32 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
OMG 24 cents a piece!!! Yikes! I thought that the 15 cents Kodak charged was alot! I take too many photos for that kind of pricing! I took over 300 photos in July alone! And those were the ones that I actually kept and didn't delete. That would be $72.00! Sorry girls but that is too rich for this Preschool Teachers Budget! Any other suggestions??

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
August 2nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Brandy, you know my feelings on this...out of Snapfish, Shutterfly and Kodak, I say Kodak ALL the way!
I'm going to try MPix next, but I don't know if I'll use them all the time or just for enlargements or what.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
August 2nd, 2006, 10:35 AM
Veteran
I use mpix as well, but I started that for my clients. There is not other way I would go for clients. For myself, if I wasn't so lazy, I would probably use someone else, but I usually just add onto my mpix order for my own stuff, as it is a set 4.95 shipping no matter how much you order.
August 2nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have only done mpix and kodak. I had a poster print done from kodak that was beautimus!

August 2nd, 2006, 12:24 PM
Super Mommy
yea they are pricey, but when its just set shipping (think about how much in shipping that would be thru one of those oter places) and just the QUALITY alone. I have the same picture (I was doing test prints) at several of those places, and its amazing the difference there is.

</div>
August 2nd, 2006, 04:13 PM
I agree that the quality from Snapfish leaves something to be desired. Mpix definitely has the best quality, followed by Kodak, but I think everyone else has said that.

If I am ordering a ton of prints, I will order from Walmart.com. They have good pricing and the quality is good. If you pick them up in the store, shipping is free. If you don't do one hour, the quality is better. If I'm ordering large prints to frame and put on the wall, I order from one of the better choices. I haven't ordered many enlargements from Walmart, but it's worth trying out. They're cheap and if it was a bad decision you're only out a few dollars.

Snapfish's black and whites aren't horrible like their color prints.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search