Heather's Gallery

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy

-Canon Digital Rebel XT

ps I will look at everyone's after breaskfast.

October 27th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Marissa is getting so big!

Is that your rainbow lori?

October 27th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Marissa is getting so big!

Is that your rainbow lori?[/b]
yeah thats Kiwibird . I'm a bird freak. I will be the crazy bird lady some day. I grew up with cockatiels,budgies,canaries and finches because we had an aviary.
right now i just have the lori and a cockatiel. I want to get a cockatoo when marissa (and any future children) are older so i have the proper time for it.

I also used to bird sit a macaw,CAG,and green cheeked conure. plus I volunteered at an avian vet for years.

certified bird geek over here.
someday I will have another aviary full but i dont know if I will breed again because handraising is so time consuming.

October 27th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol, I am too, we talked about it once. I hand fed as well, I've hand raised a blue and gold, a severe mini, greencheeks, quakers, sun conures, tiels, and even a caique! I love her and maybe once I retire, I'll adopt an older one, they are so high maintenance affection wise! But she was a little clown, her name was Stella.

Although other birds I want are a CAG, and a severe. I love 'em! And who knows if I'll get another pi, I love her to death, she's my baby, so I don't know if she could be replaced in my heart by another pi. She's only 6 years old though, so we still have another 20 years or so.

Right now I just have a bronze wing pionus (female) and a whitefaced tiel (female)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search