I have 1 week to prepare!

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2006, 07:08 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Well, I have exactly a week to prepare myself for my SIL's wedding. Although she's my SIL and I love her to pieces, I don't know how hard it's going to be. I pretty much know everyone who is important on her side, I am just really nervous about his side of the family, never met any of them. DH and I decided to do them for her as a gift so she wouldn't have to worry about it. It was also my way of avoiding being IN the wedding! lol I am just really sad that it's on the day of the Ohio State/Michigan Game. I love my Buckeyes! The wedding starts at 1 and I have to be there at 10:30 to start the photos. I gave her a shot list and she still hasn't gotten back to me over that so I guess that's why I am a little nervous. She wants mostly photojournalism style photos but I still can't help but be nervous. With normal clients it's a one time deal, I still have to be around her after the wedding so it makes me a little tense lol! I just need a little support I suppose! If you girls don't mind, give me a final rundown on everything so I can go over my list of everything to make sure I don't forget something and regret it later! Thanks so much! =)

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

November 11th, 2006, 09:15 PM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How exciting....! I know you'll do great! Weddings are so fast paced. Are you going to be doing formals after the wedding? What type of reception are they having? Since you'll be there so early youll have time to do some of those great dress shots, and maybe her shoes. I always love those. Can't wait to see your results.
November 12th, 2006, 05:45 AM
MelissaW's Avatar Super Mommy
my favorite type of picture is when the photographer is down on the ground to get a shot of the ceremony. I think that looks so neat! I also like the picture when they do the unity candle and the flame is really high.

November 12th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Veteran
I've never done a wedding, but I wanted to wish you luck early! And I (being a MSU alum) wanted to say GO BUCKEYES!!!
I am sure you will do great!
November 14th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Veteran
Hi Tabitha,
I don't post often but I just wanted to wish you good luck on the wedding this weekend! I did my first wedding a couple of weeks ago and it was really an eye opener. I think I was just as stressed as the bride was. Anyhow, I love your work and I know you'll do fantastic! As far as your list goes, get lots of 'detail' shots and those special moments that the bride and groom share during the ceremony/reception. Not sure if that helped you much but I look forward to hearing how it went.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search