New camera suggestions?

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My DH has a Nikon D70S and it's awesome!! However, it's too bulky & has too many features for me to use on a daily basis. I need a small (yet easy to hold) digital camera that I can pop in my purse to carry with me. It also needs to take excellent pictures and be extremely user friendly.

Any suggestions? I'm not looking to pay anywhere near as much as we did for the D70S.

Thanks!
November 26th, 2006, 06:53 AM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
I don't have any recomendations, I just wanted to say that I love the quality of the pictures you take of Allty with your Nikon!! (Doesn't hurt that you have a gorgeous subject for your photos!! ) I hope the ladies here will be able to recommend something for you that take just as awesome pictures!!
November 26th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girl. We have been very pleased with the Nikon D70S. But it's bulky, especially with the flash thingy attached. I need something I can fit in my purse. We are thinking about the Canon PowerShot SD600.
November 26th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't have any specific suggestions...but I woould stick with Canon or Nikon either one.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
November 26th, 2006, 11:16 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
The powershot you mentioned is a really good camera. I recommend canon to anyone though because I love canon!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

November 27th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Mistletoes405
I just got a Canon Powershot SD800 IS, and I LOVE it!! It's so little and easy to carry around.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search