3 Month pictures

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Kangaroo510
Hey ladies!

I did these today and I am REALLY proud of them. I know they aren't perfect but I think they are some of my best yet. These are all unedited, straight from the camera. I know I need to crop my hands out of some of them but she can't sit on her own yet so I had to help! Please be honest and let me know what you think and feel free to make editing suggestions!

She is such a serious little baby when I pull out the camera. Any other time she is ALL smiles but as soon as you get the camera out it's all serious. Typical girl!
November 29th, 2006, 07:35 AM
TheBoyMaker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great job! She is gorgeous!

J-Bird 🐦December 16, 2001
Monkey🐒 September 10, 2006
Roo 🐾October 7, 2008
Turtle 🐢December 26, 2013

November 29th, 2006, 09:42 AM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
These look fantastic. I love the first one and the second & third to last best. Its cute though, looks like she's standing.
November 29th, 2006, 10:02 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
Love the pictures and she is so cute!
November 29th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Veteran
I like the first one, that is great. Try to not crop her foot off next time. For the second one, next time stand straight above her so you don't get an up the nose shot. 3 month shoots are H-A-R-D! I just had one a couple weeks ago and he basically cried 90% of the time! She is so cute by the way, she is losing that newborn look!
November 29th, 2006, 06:17 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
What a doll. P gives me that same look when I drag out the camera.
November 29th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Kangaroo510
Thanks everyone!

I have a hard time doing pictures of her because I'm doing them by myself so I don't have anybody to help me fix the little things or keep her from moving and what not. The hard part about this set was that she kept putting leaves and grass in her mouth!!

And I ALWAYS cut off something! I don't take as much time as I should to focus my shots and compose myself. This time I actually took a little more time than usual and I did get better shots.. still not completely there yet. Atleast most of them came out clear. I need to learn to BREATHE!
November 30th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Veteran
The most important thing is that you are improving A LOT!!
November 30th, 2006, 09:20 AM
IansMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how hard it can be to take pictures of your little one by yourself, and so kudos to you! It must be a challenge to hold her up and take shots with the other hand!
I love the first one... her expression is so cute.

www.kimculbert.com - kim culbert photography
capture life ~ capture moments ~ capture love

December 1st, 2006, 12:35 PM
Kangaroo510
Thanks ladies!

It's great when you can look at your pictures and notice that you are getting better. It gave me a real sence of pride in my work (and my cute little creation I was photographing).

It is hard to hold her up and take pictures. That's why I have about 300 pictures of her with part of her head missing! Someday I'll get my husband to help me. Luckily she does support herself very well! It's just keeping her from falling over. I just like to see pictures of her standing or sitting because they look more natural than laying down on her back.
December 1st, 2006, 11:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I do notice a big improvement too, great job! You're doing awesome...I would bump the levels and sucha bit in PS as some are a bit dark, other then that, I think they look good.

Quote:
That's why I have about 300 pictures of her with part of her head missing! [/b]
This had me ROFL!!! Poor baby!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
December 4th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Ambesi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
These are great! You got some nice depth of field. The cut off foot doesn't bother me in the first one since it's part of the blurred background. You got some great expressions. Three months is really tough and I think you did a great job for doing this on your own without any help.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search