Frustrated with Winkflash....

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
I ordered our Christmas cards from them on the 28th of November and I have been checking the order status every day and it keeps saying "printing". I have sent 2 emails with no reply and keep calling their number and it's always busy.

I'm VERY mad because I need them by this weekend. I never expected it to take this long for them to be sent out. When I usually order through them it takes about 4-7 days for me to receive them and it's already been 9 days!!!!!

UPDATE: Just waited on hold for over 15 minutes, long distance mind you, to find out that they are behind with a Christmas rush. She tells me she is going to rerun the print and that they will ship it out Priority mail and it will be here in 4-6 days.

Here's the problem, I was using these cards to announce my pregnancy to my family this weekend...I am so bummed now I want to cry. I can't even do what I was planning on doing. This irks me to no end.

Here's the card...I think I have a solution, I will just use this as a template and make my own here at home for those I was giving out this weekend. I am NOT going to let them ruin my plan!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
December 6th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Ambesi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's an adorable card!

I have ordered two things from Winkflash. The first was a canvas that I was NOT happy with. I emailed them my disatisfaction and got no reply. The second was photo mugs which were great. So, I guess it's hit-or-miss with them. Personally, I would like more consistancy with place I order from so I won't be using them in the future.

I don't know what size your cards are, but you could get them printed at Walmart or Costco. They can do it in 1-hour.
December 6th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I designed it on their site...so I won't be able to send that image to them for printing. I did just make my own and I like it better than theirs...but I just don't have the ink to print them all! Here is the one I made...it turned out great!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
December 6th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Ambesi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That looks fabulous! Is it 4x6? Send it to Walmart or Costco and you will save some money.
December 6th, 2006, 03:45 PM
MHOSEY's Avatar Veteran
That is cute! Bummer that your order isn't here though. I would just take it somewhere
else and get it printed.

December 6th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Heather1628's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Heather1628 Send a message via Yahoo to Heather1628
Oh NO! I just did an order for xmas cards Im hoping to get them soon. Sorry that is such a bummer.
December 6th, 2006, 06:37 PM
It's on scrapbooking software....I don't even know what size it is!

December 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That stinks, mine just got shipped out today, I finally got the e-mail. I like their prints though.

December 8th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, I am Tiffany, just a lurker that is interested in photography. Anyways, I noticed that your card is missing a word and wanted to let you know just in case "Logan and Camden are going to be big brothers. Not sure if you changed it not.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

December 8th, 2006, 12:10 PM
MelissaW's Avatar Super Mommy
oh my gosh! I just had the same problem with winkflash!! After two weeks, I finally got my christmas cards. Good thing I had ordered them early!

December 8th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh Brandy, that's SO frusterating...I'm getting anxious waiting on mine too.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
December 9th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I got my winkflash cards in and they are cut off on one side, I am pissed - they did NOT show up on the website print preview like that. I e-mailed them, no reply yet. I am going to have to get re-prints at WM so I can have them tomorrow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search