DS's christmas pics...

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2006, 12:00 PM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tried to do some shots in a santa hat...and I need more arms. Two to hold the camera and one really long one to be able to drop the hat his head so I can snap a shot before he pulls the hat off. I can't tell you how many outake shots I have of him pulling the hat off! Why must I torture him so.

Which crop looks better??

This is what I was getting shortly afterwards...you'll understand why the shoot was cut short.

I also tried some shots of him and DD together....but we'll probably be retaking those. He was just a squirmy wiggle worm, and was frustrated that his sissy wasn't playing (ie. tossing him up in the air) Toddlers really do make you *work* for a good shot, don't they! I seem to remember his shot from last year being much easier!!
December 12th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Veteran
Great shots! I love the crop on the first one...that one gets my vote! He's such a cutie pie.
December 12th, 2006, 12:31 PM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
omg, he is SOOO cute!! =)

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

December 12th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like the crop on the 2nd one. He is so cute! You always capture such good pictures of him!

Oh and Davey does the same thing with the hat, lol.

December 12th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Quote:
I like the crop on the 2nd one. He is so cute! You always capture such good pictures of him!

Oh and Davey does the same thing with the hat, lol.[/b]
Thanks! And Im glad Im not the only one with a hat-hating baby! Im glad I at least live in the south...although maybe when it gets really cold he'll dig his hats a bit more? We'll see.
December 12th, 2006, 07:04 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, just dropping in to say those pics are gorgeous!! What kind of camera do you have?
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

December 12th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMGosh, I love him, he is so freaking cute!!! I really like the first crop the best, although I really do like the hint of red peeking in at the top in the 2nd crop.

And yeah, boy DO those toddlers make you WORK!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
December 13th, 2006, 11:12 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
He is so cute! I like all of the pics but my favorite is the first one.
December 13th, 2006, 05:34 PM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
wow!! what great shots!! I love both crops... but if I have to choose I'd say #1.
December 13th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Hi, just dropping in to say those pics are gorgeous!! What kind of camera do you have?[/b]
I use a digi Reb.

Thanks everyone for looking. I do think #1 is my favorite too.
December 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Veteran
Oh I like the first crop, really makes his eyes stand out!
And my toddler hates hats too, but will keep winter hats on, which is good here in Michigan.
I have been dreading and putting off doing his 15 month shots. I keep thinking that I have 2 more weeks where he will still be 15 months!!
December 14th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Oh I like the first crop, really makes his eyes stand out!
And my toddler hates hats too, but will keep winter hats on, which is good here in Michigan.
I have been dreading and putting off doing his 15 month shots. I keep thinking that I have 2 more weeks where he will still be 15 months!![/b]
ooo 15month shots....Are you doing shots each month? I did each month up until a year. It would be really neat to merge them all into a template...if I can ever find time.
December 14th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Veteran
I probably have some from each month, but I am concentrating on 3.6.9.12.15.18and 2 years. So far I have acheived it, but he also wasn't walking until this shoot that I am dreading! I had high hopes for this morning, but he woke up with goopy eyes. Ick.
December 15th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Quote:
I probably have some from each month, but I am concentrating on 3.6.9.12.15.18and 2 years. So far I have acheived it, but he also wasn't walking until this shoot that I am dreading! I had high hopes for this morning, but he woke up with goopy eyes. Ick.[/b]
Yeah, its all gotten much tougher since Ive stopped being able to trap him in baskets and the like. Good luck with your shoot, can't wait to see the results.
December 15th, 2006, 06:07 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
Cutest little guy ever!

I love that first crop. Gorgeous.
December 16th, 2006, 05:30 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
He's got the funniest expressions!!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
December 18th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Jacquie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm no where near being able to give CC to anyone, but I just had a couple of questions...

Which lens did you use? Do you have special lighting? What are you using for a backdrop?

The pictures are adorable, I love how crisp and clean your shots are. Your son is such a cutie!
TTC #1:
5/20/05:
5/27/05:
5/28/05: miscarriage
08/27/05:
08/30/05: miscarriage
01/15/05: misdiagnosed with PCOS
08/29/06: first appt at fertility clinic (was already pregnant with dd and didn't know it)
08/31/06:
05/16/07: DD was born

TTC #2:
11/13/09: let's try again!
03/10/10: tests with new OB - everything totally normal for DH and I, no indication of pcos; officially diagnosed with "Unexplained Infertility"
04/21/10 - 10/13/10: 7 unsuccessful rounds of clomid with OB
11/13/10 - 14/23/11: 3 unsuccessful IUI's with clomid at fertility clinic
07/27/11: ER for IVF - retrieved 27; 17 were mature enough to fertilize; all 17 fertilized; 11 made it to day 3 embryos; 6 made it to day 6 blasts. Transferred 1, froze 5.
08/08/11: positive hpt!
08/13/11 - 08/20/11: positive blood test (186), but cramping and bleeding. 2 days later, blood at 275; 2 days later, blood at 21. Inevitable miscarriage.
10/13/11: start suprefact for first FET
December 18th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Quote:
I'm no where near being able to give CC to anyone, but I just had a couple of questions...

Which lens did you use? Do you have special lighting? What are you using for a backdrop?

The pictures are adorable, I love how crisp and clean your shots are. Your son is such a cutie![/b]
These shots were done in my in-home studio setup. The backdrop is a seamless paper and this was taken with one studio light (w/softbox) + reflector. The lens is the Tamron 28-75.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search