Walmart

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had the same problem with the cut off on another set of cards, BUT they refunded me right away, and worked with me to make sure my next order wasn't cut off at all. The CS was great and the prints came out good too.

So, 4 out of 5...

December 17th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rylie's Mom Send a message via MSN to Rylie's Mom
I have heard a few bad things about some walmart labs but working in one myself i have to say it depends on the machines that they have. my lab has a newer machine and its great! the colors come out so nice. but i have been to a few labs with older machines and they're terrible! i wouldn't even pay for my pictures the colors were so bad. so its probably 50/50 depending on your local walmart.

ETA: I ordered photo gift through the outlab and i will NEVER do it again. i ordered 2 ceramic mugs, had to send one back to get remade. ordered a puzzle, sent it back to get remade, received it back even WORSE so i gave up and ordered a calendar bc i didn't have time for anything else. and then we ordered a travel mug and they printed my image upside down and sent it to the wrong walmart. and the people at that stores were complete a**holes to me and df. and they ALL knew the entire time that we BOTH work at walmart.
December 25th, 2006, 09:15 AM
dawnk777's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We haven't had any problems with our local Walmart. They have a newer lab, though, so maybe that helped.

What was weird, though, was having some greeting cards printed out for work. We got part of someone else's order! So, we took those back to the store.

January 3rd, 2007, 03:12 PM
Mistletoes405
I will never take my 35mm film to Wal-Mart again. I had 3 rolls develped there a few months ago, and most of them came back with emulsion picked off at random points throughout the photograph. I'm sure it was the machine, but still...there's kind of no going back once they develop it...so I'll stick with MPix from now on for my 35mm.
May 16th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Julz81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Julz81 Send a message via Yahoo to Julz81
I get all my digital pics printed at walmart and have had no problems.

BFP: 04/03/2014 EDD: 12/15/2014 HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

June 3rd, 2007, 07:47 AM
Veteran
I hate one of the walmarts here. The pictures ALWAYS come out terrible. The NEW walmart, though, I was forced to print some photos at (time restraints and they were only proofs) and they actually look quite nice...I was pleasantly surprised..........I wont mind using them for a back up occassionally if I HAVE to, but Ill never to the other one again.
July 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
chlodoll
I have only had 4x6's printed at Walmart and they look pretty good.
July 3rd, 2007, 09:45 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
the 4x6's usually come out fine, anything bigger and good luck to you. I don't know how they figure cropping a head out is a great picture that i should pay for, but obviously they need their vision checked.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search