Mpix

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Give your opinions on Mpix's quality, service, etc. here!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
December 19th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Veteran
I have had great quality and superb customer service with MPIX. I even emailed them about something that I did wrong in photoshop (couldn't see it on my end, but showed up in the print.) They said that they saw it on their photoshop but would be happy to reprint it free of charge.
On the flip-side, I have heard several people complain about the quality of their folded greeting cards. I believe the picture comes out grainy and not true colors. But I have never experienced it, so just wanted to mention it to others.
December 19th, 2006, 08:27 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
I just got my first back today, and they were great. And fast. They shipped yesterday and I had them by today, but of course I'm in Kansas and so are they.

I've heard similar things about their press print products not being the greatest, but their prints are great.
December 20th, 2006, 07:24 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
I have heard great things about this company...and I have seen their prices. Too rich for me personally. I take WAY too many photos per month to even attempt it. But, for the photographer that is looking for a superb print, I have heard they are great.

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
February 6th, 2007, 08:24 AM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just got mine in - super fast shipping, and they are awesome. I love how they round the corners of their wallet prints!

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
February 28th, 2007, 08:11 AM
MelissaW's Avatar Super Mommy
I really love their prints! The wallets are wonderful pre-cut and everything.

February 28th, 2007, 03:09 PM
aophoto's Avatar Member
I use MPIX and have never had a problem. A lot of times we just get stuff printed a walgreens becasue we can get it in an hour and my wife uses most of them for scrapbooking.
April 18th, 2007, 08:58 PM
punkrawkmom44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to punkrawkmom44
When using Mpix do you all get the matte finish?

My Blog

April 30th, 2007, 06:15 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
Quote:
When using Mpix do you all get the matte finish?[/b]
Yes, I always get the matte finish.
May 30th, 2007, 05:57 AM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
I used mpix and though the pictures were great, it costed me way too much, due to shipping and duty here in Canada. (I ended up paying $15 for shipping, and an extra $15 for duty... so my $20 order became $50!!)
June 3rd, 2007, 06:42 AM
Veteran
I love mpix.....the print quality is gorgeous. And their prices are BETTER than walmart, except for 4x6....and, since Im in the states, I dont actually think the shipping prices are that bad...5 bucks for any size order for 2-3 day shipping really isnt bad....and 10 bucks for overnight shipping for any size order is really reasonable. I refuse to print photos anywhere else.
Also, one time I ordered some wallets with the die-cut (rounded) edges and when they were sent they werent cut because they saw that it would cut off a part of the picture but they said if I wanted to have them cut to send them back and they'd do it free.........I thought it was great that they did that because then I didnt end up with 20 wallets that looked like crap!
July 3rd, 2007, 09:31 PM
(1)boy(2)girls's Avatar lovemyhusbandsondaughters
I've only ordered from them once, but I loved my prints. I had 5 8x10's and regular shipping... only came up to like $18.70!! I plan on ordering more from them as soon as we have more money.
H - daughter / October 2008
P - daughter / January 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search