Anyone Flickr?

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2006, 09:22 PM
pixie_styx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any of you guys use www.flickr.com? I just started my account and was wondering if any of you already had accounts?
Ive only added a few photos, most of which I've already linked to here on the boards at one time or another... but here's my link to my photos if you guys wanna take a peek:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixie_styx/
December 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Veteran
I have never heard of it. Is it just a place to store photos and maybe a portfolio? Your neice is so precous! (and jonas of course, that goes without saying!)
December 19th, 2006, 11:10 AM
You can store your photos online and also join different photo "groups". So you can share your photos with people around the world and they can leave comments, etc. Seems pretty neat. Kinda like a photobucket type place with a community.

You can store your photos online and also join different photo "groups". So you can share your photos with people around the world and they can leave comments, etc. Seems pretty neat. Kinda like a photobucket type place with a community.
And I hope I get to see my neice again soon. She's a cutie and very petite. Just a month younger than Jonas, but she's aways been so much smaller. Its been about half a year since Ive seen her last.
December 19th, 2006, 07:15 PM
IansMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've got a flickr account that I use to meet with a group of people for Critiques...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65567325@N00/

I hope that works!

Jonas has the most amazing eyes, and you do such a great job of capturing them!

www.kimculbert.com - kim culbert photography
capture life ~ capture moments ~ capture love

December 19th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Neat! Loved your gallery....your sunset pictures are phenom. I've got to get outside of my house and learn how to meter properly.
December 19th, 2006, 08:20 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicoleross

I'm hoping to get a Pro account for Christmas. I go through my monthly limit pretty fast.
December 19th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't, but I love looking at your shots, Jonas cracks me up!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

</div>
December 20th, 2006, 11:50 AM
stormy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to stormy Send a message via Yahoo to stormy
I have an account but I can't remember my name on it. LOL

I think this is it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stormy_al/
December 20th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Yay for more flickr accounts.
NicoleR, I can see how you get close to reaching your limit! Thats a lotta photos. Adorable kids, good that you're working to capture all of their sweetness. I love that baby foot shot of yours.
Stormy, those photos of the various storm surges were way neat. Scary stuff to see when Mother Nature gets riled up!
Dava, Thanks. Im glad I can at least capture some of his personality in pictures. He's such a shy (slow to warm up) baby with strangers that most of my family never gets to see much of him, except when he decides to peek at them from behind my shoulder or my leg.
December 20th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I thought it was time to add some other of my photos to my flickr site... although they are all on my website as well. It's nice to hear what people have to say about your stuff!

December 21st, 2006, 09:41 AM
Quote:
I thought it was time to add some other of my photos to my flickr site... although they are all on my website as well. It's nice to hear what people have to say about your stuff![/b]
Oooh all the stuff you added is just simply awesome; both the sunsets and goldens. I don't know if I can visit your site very often though, you're gonna make me want a puppy!
December 21st, 2006, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Oooh all the stuff you added is just simply awesome; both the sunsets and goldens. I don't know if I can visit your site very often though, you're gonna make me want a puppy! [/b]

Golden Puppies are just the cutest! But then they grow up... well, not really actually... (I'm looking at my two muddy Goldens at my feet right now!)

Thanks for adding me as a contact on Flickr... I've added you as well.. now I just have to figure the site out!

December 21st, 2006, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Oooh all the stuff you added is just simply awesome; both the sunsets and goldens. I don't know if I can visit your site very often though, you're gonna make me want a puppy! [/b]

Golden Puppies are just the cutest! But then they grow up... well, not really actually... (I'm looking at my two muddy Goldens at my feet right now!)

Thanks for adding me as a contact on Flickr... I've added you as well.. now I just have to figure the site out!
[/b]
We'll be figuring it out together....you wouldnt believe how long it took me to figure out how to add a contact.
I have a deep love of puppies (and dogs too!).. greyhounds and the like being my favorites....but until I can work from home (which might be never ) I dont really feel like I have time for a pup. Or I'd have to get a pair of them....and well thats just too much work!
December 22nd, 2006, 11:58 AM
We just opened an account on Flickr last week. We will be adding more pictures soon

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12158986@N00/
December 22nd, 2006, 04:06 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
Quote:
Yay for more flickr accounts.
NicoleR, I can see how you get close to reaching your limit! Thats a lotta photos. Adorable kids, good that you're working to capture all of their sweetness. I love that baby foot shot of yours.[/b]
Heh, you can only see the last 200 b/c I don't have a Pro account. I think I have close to 400 loaded

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search