New here not sure if I fit in?

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, My name is Irene and I am 38 happliy married almost 20 yrs
I had one ds the a m/c at 12w then 6 healthy babies then m/c 6w, 6w, 17w back to back in 8 months. Then a healthy ds and my last 4 weeks ago at 17w.

Both my 17w losses were due to fetal demise both babies hearts just stopped and autopsy report says no cause of fetal demise is evident both times and they were 18 months apart. I also had CVS done on both and it came back normal karyotype. My first 3 m/c never got tested so we have no clue what happened and assumed it was chromasonal but haveing the last 2 reports come back normal has made me rethink that.

I will continue to lurk and get to know you ladies Some names I am familer with from my reg BB's I post on but right now I am really in a limbo trying to fit in since it hard to post on my reg BB's. I had no idea they was so many BB for m/c /pg loss.
I have posted my experances of my loss's on TTCAL

I know this is sad but it nice to read about about other ladies who have had to go thro loss's several times that initself is a unique and sometimes lonely experance. This is the first time ever I internalised the loss and started to look at what I could or could not have done. I know that its not something I did but it hard to not think that way.

I have found this last time pple dont even ask about what happened or even say sorry like I should be used to doing this by now it really makes me feel sadder even tho my DH is amazing and such a huge suport. When they call it the silent grief its very much how it feels this time around. Thanks for letting me vent

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
May 13th, 2008, 06:31 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Irene, I am so sorry for your losses. You are right that it really does often feel like a silent grief. I so very much wish it didn't. I think that makes it so much harder to handle. I too think that people often lack the love, compassion & understanding that we so desperately need. Most people just are not informed enough to even know what they should do in cases like this. I wish I had more time to write (getting ready for work) - but I want you to know that you really are welcomed here with open arms. This is an awesome group of ladies & they have saved my sanity so many times. Please feel free to jump in & share whatever you like. Also - feel free to post about your other children in the graduates subforum. It really helps to feel connected the more you share & the more you get to us & we get to know you.

Much love & prayers for your healing,
Beckie

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

May 13th, 2008, 09:14 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome, Irene! I'm so sorry for all you've been through and that everyone IRL seems to have stepped back a bit. I'm so glad you have a supportive DH. That's worth a lot.

I hope you'll stick around and get to know us. There's a lot of great support and friendship here, and we even have a bit of fun. Feel free to post whines, vents, rants, cries, and funnies. It's like family here, but even better because everyone understands.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
May 13th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I am sorry for your losses ((Hugs))

I agree about the 'silent loss' - that is so very true, and I think it applies to almost everyone who has experienced a pregnancy loss.

My name is Emma, i'm 24 & have an 18 1/2mo daughter - Gaby. I have experienced 4 losses, 2 prior to, and 2 after giving birth to Gaby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search