"Sunday Surgery"

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2008, 08:02 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Hello there girls! I'm Sharron, some of you may know me from the General Spirituality board or if you've visited one of our reading nights. Your lovely host Augie has invited me here to run (if you would like) a "Sunday Surgery". I have popped over today just to explain what it's about for you all and if you like the idea, we can start properly next week.

I'm qualified as a crystal healing therapist and will be starting my reiki next year. I also work with angels and as some of you know, do angel card readings from time to time when I have time to spare here on JM. Obviously when I say "Sunday Surgery" this is really more about spiritual & emotional health and comfort although some health concerns, symptoms and imbalances can be eased or relieved with use of energy healing.

Each Sunday I will post up a thread where you can ask a question (likely straight after I've done the "surgery" for that week). It can be a question about a health concern, a physical imbalance, an emotional worry, something for spiritual development, or an issue that you're looking for clarity or reassurance on. Or it could be a general question about using crystals, working with angels, etc, if you're interested in those things.

Usually this will be one question per member per week, but this week, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like about the types of questions that would be suitable or just anything in general about starting this up, or use this thread to have your say about it and say whether or not you like the idea. I will try to be around during the week a little this week, so I can field any questions and I'm sure Augie will be able to answer some of them for you, too.

Then, the following Sunday I will come back and draw an angel card and a crystal card for everyone who has asked a question, and try to answer the question in light of the guidance from the cards and also drawing on my experience with energy healing.

I'm a little nervous so feel free to say what you feel about this feature, but be kind!

Look forward to meeting you all xxx

December 21st, 2008, 01:46 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Also, if it looks like this will be a popular feature I will sticky the weekly threads.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
December 21st, 2008, 01:51 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
Ha ha awesome!

Now.. to think of a question...
~TTC #1 together 2 years and counting ~

Awesome siggy made by Jaidynsmum
Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/19/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1d,Konnor 11/24/2012@3w6d,"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d,Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d,Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d, "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, PCOS, Insulin resistant.
150mcg Synthyroid, 500mg Metformin (aiming for 1500mg)
December 23rd, 2008, 06:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Hmm...I guess I'll get us started.

Will I get pregnant with my sticky bean at the end of 2009?

Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
December 23rd, 2008, 10:31 AM
I've got one....

Will I suffer yet another broken heart in 2009?

Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/19/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1d,Konnor 11/24/2012@3w6d,"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d,Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d,Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d, "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d

December 26th, 2008, 12:17 PM
yes/no questions don't work so well for the cards - they are never yes/no answers, they provide guidance on that area of your life.

I will try when I get my cards out on Sunday.

It would be good to word questions asking for guidance in the area concerning you if that makes any sense.

December 26th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to amy2008
Ok - this has pulled me out of my lurker phase.

I am trying to figure out if I want to (continue to) pursue becoming a single mother or if I want to look for a relationship. I have been seeing a younger man (8 years younger!! Go me!!!) - he isn't anyone I want to marry, but I have fun with him and realize that having someone is good...but my eggs aren't getting any younger and I feel I need to "choose"...baby or man. Plus, I have had multiple miscarriages...what if I choose a baby over the man then never carry a baby to term?

What guidance can the cards/crystals/angels give?

The really crazy thing? I was driving by a tarot card reader's shop today and thought "hmmmm"...then tonight I find this.

I am taking this as a sign, Sharron!!

So, do we just come back and check in Sunday night? Or how exactly does this work?

My Angels:
Hope - m/c 10/5/04
Junior - m/c 1/31/06
Baby - m/c 1/27/08
May - d&c/lap/tube removal 6/13/08

IVF in September: BFN

To view my blog click here
December 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
hmm Everything I'm thinking of is a yes/no question.

Let me think...

I have been debating for a while if I should switch jobs or not. My current employer is great (for the most part). I have very flexible hours and get as much time off as needed. They are more than willing to let me take a break if my back starts to hurt too badly (old back injury). However, the pay is horrible. I really could use more money. As it is, I'm trying to get full time but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. Ideally, something that would pay more with less hours would be great. I am just unsure if it's really the right thing to do, since Sears is so accommodating.

December 27th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great idea!!! I will put my thinking cap on!!

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

December 28th, 2008, 06:04 AM
I can reword mine:

I've had nothing but bad luck with men and always end up with my heart broken. What is the best course of action I can take to prevent another broken heart in 2009?

(i've had one in 2003,2005, 2007 and 2008)

December 28th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Quote:
I am trying to figure out if I want to (continue to) pursue becoming a single mother or if I want to look for a relationship. I have been seeing a younger man (8 years younger!! Go me!!!) - he isn't anyone I want to marry, but I have fun with him and realize that having someone is good...but my eggs aren't getting any younger and I feel I need to "choose"...baby or man. Plus, I have had multiple miscarriages...what if I choose a baby over the man then never carry a baby to term?

What guidance can the cards/crystals/angels give?

The really crazy thing? I was driving by a tarot card reader's shop today and thought "hmmmm"...then tonight I find this.

I am taking this as a sign, Sharron!![/b]
Amy, it sure sounds like a sign to me!! Maybe they want YOU to start listening to your own heart, your own intuition, or to take up card reading yourself. I don't believe in coincidence - I believe in synchronicity - and I think you're definitely getting a nudge!

The Archangel coming through for you is Archangel Jeremiel and the card is Overcoming Difficulties. This message tells you that the worst is behind you but also that you're being limited by your beliefs that the worst will happen. These beliefs constrain you to believe that whatever happens, you will miss out - either on your man, or another baby, or in the worst case scenario, both. You need to work on focusing on a positive outcome. Affirmations would help - stating what you desire in a positive way and as if it is happening in the here and now. I AM healthy; I AM able to sustain a healthy pregnancy; I AM loved; I AM love; I AM in a loving relationship. Writing them out a set number of times helps add power. More than anything, keep your talk (and your posting!) about these issues wholly positive. If a negative thought creeps in, replace it with a positive one. The lessons you have already learned are LEARNED and you do not need to experience your past negativity again, so release your need to continue a pattern! As to whether you should stay with the man or not, only you can know whether what you have is serving you at this point in your life, the higher beings would never decide that for you. The element of WATER has come through in the crystal cards which suggests you should go with the flow, speak about your desires, and focus on your own inner healing and cleansing of negativity to move the situation forward. Try talking to him about it near a lake, ocean or waterfall surrounded by the positive ions water brings. And make your own decision when you have worked on healing yourself.

December 28th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Quote:
I have been debating for a while if I should switch jobs or not. My current employer is great (for the most part). I have very flexible hours and get as much time off as needed. They are more than willing to let me take a break if my back starts to hurt too badly (old back injury). However, the pay is horrible. I really could use more money. As it is, I'm trying to get full time but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. Ideally, something that would pay more with less hours would be great. I am just unsure if it's really the right thing to do, since Sears is so accommodating.[/b]
Honey, it sounds to me like you have one of those nagging thoughts that's just eating away at you, you know? If there are "buts" to any situation, there's a chance it may no longer be serving you, or at least no longer fulfilling ALL of your needs. Ultimately the decision is yours, but what these cards suggest is that spiritual help and power is available for you if you want to make a move. Archangel Uriel is an angel of action and earthly manifestation. If you write a manifestation statement describing the ideal job for you in every way - pay, hours, type of work, flexibility, understanding, not physically demanding, you name it....he will be working overtime for you trying to find you that job. Another word for conscious manifestation is cosmic ordering, if you've heard of that. Fold up the piece of paper, put it away and forget about it - but be aware of looking out for opportunities! While you have that nagging thought there, do look at other jobs - but don't burn your bridges with Sears, because it sounds like a great relationship and Uriel's answer may well be to change things somehow within your current job, and besides which you need it to sustain you until you find something even more perfect. SELENITE is the stone calling to you right now, which is interesting because selenite not only opens up your mind to your own inner guidance and brings messages and symbols to you in your dreams - it is one of the stones that can help in the healing of joints, bones and residual injuries. You may wish to invest in a piece!

Quote:
Great idea!!! I will put my thinking cap on!![/b]
Hello, nice to meet you! I only have time for this on Sundays, but each Sunday I will post a new thread ready for the next Sunday, so whenever you think of a question for me there will be a thread around for you x

December 28th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Quote:
I've had nothing but bad luck with men and always end up with my heart broken. What is the best course of action I can take to prevent another broken heart in 2009?

(i've had one in 2003,2005, 2007 and 2008)[/b]
Ashley, I feel your pain honey. I had a long 10-year relationship which was very rocky and which contained a lot of heartache. Obviously there were good times, but the damage done was far-reaching and repetitive and my self-esteem and belief in love has truly suffered. I came out of that empowered and ready for new love, and got my heart broken straight away by another man who was acting out of his own pain, but really, desperately hurt me. Now I have all that work to do all over again. Before I even draw a card I'll let you know that I'm working with Archangel Chamuel and rose quartz, and you can do no better for heart healing. Carrying rose quartz and invoking Chamuel (by saying his name aloud) will do wonders for you.

Archangel Michael has come forward for you and this does suggest that you need to protect yourself. However your crystal card which has come up is CALCITE, for which the key word is spontaneity. This seems to be a bit of a contradiction in terms. There's a suggestion that you'll meet the right people in acting spontaneously on your impulses, but also I feel this is a reference to a long forgotten you, the Ashley that you used to be before all this heartache was caused, the Ashley that had an inner fire. Michael's words to you are Remember Who You Are, and that is important. Treat yourself, be romantic to yourself, affirm to yourself that you are beautiful, you are loved, you are love. You can do this again by using positive language and saying these things to yourself - particularly looking in the mirror; I AM beautiful, I AM loved, I AM love itself, I AM deserving of love. The hardest part is acting on this. When you engage in conversation with a potential partner it can be easy to forget this and start to compromise yourself. It's human nature to want to be part of a pair, and sometimes we'll sacrifice our own integrity for this. I should know. I did this twice in a row! Be only yourself, be true to yourself and your needs. If a potential partner says something you do not like or agree with, say so immediately rather than setting yourself up for the heartache later. Be honest with them and with yourself, and feel at ease moving on until you find somebody speaking the same truths as you are. Be aware that this may take a little longer, and be at peace with that - and fill your life with interests and passions in the meantime. Call on Archangel Michael whenever you feel in need of protection and strength.

December 28th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Quote:

(i've had one in 2003,2005, 2007 and 2008)[/b]
Ashley, I feel your pain honey. I had a long 10-year relationship which was very rocky and which contained a lot of heartache. Obviously there were good times, but the damage done was far-reaching and repetitive and my self-esteem and belief in love has truly suffered. I came out of that empowered and ready for new love, and got my heart broken straight away by another man who was acting out of his own pain, but really, desperately hurt me. Now I have all that work to do all over again. Before I even draw a card I'll let you know that I'm working with Archangel Chamuel and rose quartz, and you can do no better for heart healing. Carrying rose quartz and invoking Chamuel (by saying his name aloud) will do wonders for you.

Archangel Michael has come forward for you and this does suggest that you need to protect yourself. However your crystal card which has come up is CALCITE, for which the key word is spontaneity. This seems to be a bit of a contradiction in terms. There's a suggestion that you'll meet the right people in acting spontaneously on your impulses, but also I feel this is a reference to a long forgotten you, the Ashley that you used to be before all this heartache was caused, the Ashley that had an inner fire. Michael's words to you are Remember Who You Are, and that is important. Treat yourself, be romantic to yourself, affirm to yourself that you are beautiful, you are loved, you are love. You can do this again by using positive language and saying these things to yourself - particularly looking in the mirror; I AM beautiful, I AM loved, I AM love itself, I AM deserving of love. The hardest part is acting on this. When you engage in conversation with a potential partner it can be easy to forget this and start to compromise yourself. It's human nature to want to be part of a pair, and sometimes we'll sacrifice our own integrity for this. I should know. I did this twice in a row! Be only yourself, be true to yourself and your needs. If a potential partner says something you do not like or agree with, say so immediately rather than setting yourself up for the heartache later. Be honest with them and with yourself, and feel at ease moving on until you find somebody speaking the same truths as you are. Be aware that this may take a little longer, and be at peace with that - and fill your life with interests and passions in the meantime. Call on Archangel Michael whenever you feel in need of protection and strength.

[/b]

Sharron... I'm sitting here and my hear is hammering. You have no idea how dead on that is! And oddly, I do have a rose quartz necklace that I love, that my stupid cat chewed the leather chain off of and I miss wearing it! I guess it's time to be crafty and gt it fixed!

There's a suggestion that you'll meet the right people in acting spontaneously on your impulses, but also I feel this is a reference to a long forgotten you, the Ashley that you used to be before all this heartache was caused, the Ashley that had an inner fire.
This is the only part that's got me off. I've met all my boyfriends my going "Ah what the heck, let's go for it" and with in a week we're a couple. And it's the new Ashley that seems to have fire burning not the old one... or maybe it's just a different/better fire than the old one.

Treat yourself, be romantic to yourself, affirm to yourself that you are beautiful, you are loved, you are love. You can do this again by using positive language and saying these things to yourself - particularly looking in the mirror; I AM beautiful, I AM loved, I AM love itself, I AM deserving of love

I am doing this! I made a resolution to be the best me I can be, and not let anyone bring me down and so far it's working. I have sex appeal, I have attitude and for the first time I have some self esteem!

I can't wait to send this to a friend of mine.. he's going to flip over with this! He's very into this sort of stuff, and we love reading my horoscope because I swear someone is beating me over the head with a stick lately!

Thank you so much Sharron! I can't wait to see what next week brings!

December 28th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I'm glad it made so much sense to you honey. I'm really glad to hear that YOU as you are now are the fiery Ashley! That should certainly make sure there's plenty of excitement in store for you. Definitely get your rose quartz necklace fixed! A lot of people underestimate rose quartz, but it's full of the greatest power that there is in this world...love.

December 28th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I have been debating for a while if I should switch jobs or not. My current employer is great (for the most part). I have very flexible hours and get as much time off as needed. They are more than willing to let me take a break if my back starts to hurt too badly (old back injury). However, the pay is horrible. I really could use more money. As it is, I'm trying to get full time but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. Ideally, something that would pay more with less hours would be great. I am just unsure if it's really the right thing to do, since Sears is so accommodating.[/b]
Honey, it sounds to me like you have one of those nagging thoughts that's just eating away at you, you know? If there are "buts" to any situation, there's a chance it may no longer be serving you, or at least no longer fulfilling ALL of your needs. Ultimately the decision is yours, but what these cards suggest is that spiritual help and power is available for you if you want to make a move. Archangel Uriel is an angel of action and earthly manifestation. If you write a manifestation statement describing the ideal job for you in every way - pay, hours, type of work, flexibility, understanding, not physically demanding, you name it....he will be working overtime for you trying to find you that job. Another word for conscious manifestation is cosmic ordering, if you've heard of that. Fold up the piece of paper, put it away and forget about it - but be aware of looking out for opportunities! While you have that nagging thought there, do look at other jobs - but don't burn your bridges with Sears, because it sounds like a great relationship and Uriel's answer may well be to change things somehow within your current job, and besides which you need it to sustain you until you find something even more perfect. SELENITE is the stone calling to you right now, which is interesting because selenite not only opens up your mind to your own inner guidance and brings messages and symbols to you in your dreams - it is one of the stones that can help in the healing of joints, bones and residual injuries. You may wish to invest in a piece!
[/b]
That's not a bad idea. I might just give it a shot.

December 28th, 2008, 08:51 PM
As it is 11:50, I am requesting this thread be closed. If you have a question for Gypsy, please ask here.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search