Sunday Surgery

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sorry I didn't post up this thread sooner, the week has run away with me.

Feel free to ask your questions for this week in here.

If you're not sure what this is, have a look around and find the last one x

See you all on Sunday!

January 15th, 2009, 01:13 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
Sharron.

I'm currently seeing someone who's not exactly single. I have my own reservations on what's happening. I'm not offically dating him, or anyone, and I don't really have any interest in a relationship with anyone else at the moment. I was just wondering if the cards can give me some guidance on whether I'm doing the wrong thing or not putting my dating and love life on hold.
TTC #1 together since December 2011
ttc naturally until end of year

May 6th- bfp @ 10dpo ended in a Chemical Pregnancy May 15th @5w1d

Me: Hashi's, PCOS,Multiple miscarriages
Him: MFI low count, low morphology, low motility Vitamins started August 2nd.

January 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Ok, here's one. Currently I'm late with no sign of AF. However, testing is showing bfns. I'm trying to decide if I should wait a while and see what happens or if I should go ahead an make an appointment. I don't have health insurance so I'd have to pay out of pocket. Money is really tight this month, but we would find the money somehow...

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
January 18th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Sharron.

I'm currently seeing someone who's not exactly single. I have my own reservations on what's happening. I'm not offically dating him, or anyone, and I don't really have any interest in a relationship with anyone else at the moment. I was just wondering if the cards can give me some guidance on whether I'm doing the wrong thing or not putting my dating and love life on hold.[/b]
I felt drawn to goddess cards rather than archangel ones for these questions. I hope that's ok.

Ashley - your cards are Claircognizance from Archangel Uriel and Golden Opportunity from the Goddess Yemanya. The angels are quite infuriating sometimes when they answer such questions as these about tricky decisions or crossroads in your path - their favourite answer is that you "know" the right choice in your heart. Archangel Uriel suggests that you pay attention to thoughts, ideas and dreams as they hold the answers to your prayers. This is also a way of telling you that this has to be your decision. The thought process and the ultimate choice you will make are an important part of your life's lessons for this stage in your life. Yemanya however is drawing your attention to the importance of being 'fully present in the moment' so that you don't miss new and important opportunities. As you've been asking about relationships, this is the area of your life where new opportunities will be coming up - and I take this to mean an opportunity which will help you feel 100% sure. If you feel strongly about the person you're seeing you might want to look for an opportunity to talk things out with him and see how committed he is to you; if you're having reservations, the card may speak of new people you may meet and that you should pay attention to coincidental meetings and avoid 'putting all your eggs in one basket'. I know this is a lot to think about and is not a clear answer, but that's because this is for you to decide and for you to puzzle out as part of your soul's growth.

January 18th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Ok, here's one. Currently I'm late with no sign of AF. However, testing is showing bfns. I'm trying to decide if I should wait a while and see what happens or if I should go ahead an make an appointment. I don't have health insurance so I'd have to pay out of pocket. Money is really tight this month, but we would find the money somehow...[/b]
Augie - you have the Goddess Maeve speaking to you of Cycles and Rhythms and Archangel Jeremiel assuring you that All is well. The first card suggests that you trust in your body and your cycles. If it's very unusual for you to be late then it may well be an indication of early pregnancy. However if your body is irregular, or if anything has happened to disrupt your cycle or cause you stress, it may not. This card is also a good omen if you're asking about pregnancy, but this doesn't necessarily mean you should struggle to find money to make an appointment just yet. Only you and your partner can make that decision from a monetary point of view. Archangel Jeremiel's message suggests more that waiting would be beneficial than anything - he suggests things are fine just as they are and you may get your answer naturally quite soon, eg starting AF or having pg symptoms such as morning sickness. It also suggests that waiting won't do you any harm. This is one of those things that you will just have to decide when the time is right to take it a step further, but you will be almost sure either way when that time comes just from listening to your own body. There are lots of purples, turquoises and blues in both your cards which suggest you need to do lots of relaxing things right now, keep stress to a minimum (including avoiding money pressures!) and wear these colours to help rebalance your energies, which will in turn help you listen to your own body talk.

I will be back in two weeks time (Sunday Feb 1) to do another surgery. I will keep the thread posted up for 2 weeks starting today, giving everyone plenty of chance to ask questions. Please feel free to ask more than one if there are not many requests and you have another you'd like to ask.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search