How are you this Easter weekend?

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
How are all our RPL mommies holding up this Easter weekend?

Any vents to share today?

Any thing special you want to share?

How does your losses affect your Easter?
April 4th, 2010, 07:24 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I'm Jewish, so it's not really about Easter, but I had a meltdown about the triplets last night. I am big and pregnant. In fact, I carry in the front, and I'm very big, because for the first 14 weeks of this pregnancy I was carrying triplets. Babies B and C were each the size of avocados when they passed even though they are squished now. But it affected how I look.

And no one will shut up about it. Strangers love to insist that I must be carrying twins. I hear it once a day at least. And at Passover Monday, my cousin Susan WOULD NOT SHUT UP about how I looked like I had multiples in there and she KNOWS **** WELL that I did start out that way. Losing the triplets is NOT A HAPPY MEMORY for me.

And now I am forced to relive it every single day. Last night I flipped out about it. I sat in the shower and apologized to them until the hot water ran out, and then cried about it for an hour with DH.

They're still in there. No one in my life really understands what it's like to carry your two precious lost little ones with you every day for 20 weeks.

Sorry to take over the thread, but absolutely no one understands.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

April 5th, 2010, 07:25 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
How are all our RPL mommies holding up this Easter weekend? I did ok...Being around Niecelet so much has helped desensitize me.

Any vents to share today? DH's cousin was stupid enough to bring her baby with RSV to the family dinner!

Any thing special you want to share? Not that I can think of...

How does your losses affect your Easter? Of course I miss them and think about what-if, but yesterday was pretty easy for me all things considered.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
April 5th, 2010, 07:32 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Rebecca, please don't apologize. I wish I had some magic words for you. I know this has been incredibly hard for you, and I feel awful that I don't know how to help..to make it easier for you. If there is anything I can do from afar, let me know.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
April 5th, 2010, 03:33 PM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry Rebecca. I cannot imagine carrying your lost ones for so long. I will be so happy for you when this little guy comes into the world, the pregnancy is over and you can start to live in the now more. When he is here and you can sink your nose into his neck and smell that wonderful baby smell it will help to melt away so much of the pain and sorrow. Hang in there and keep your chin up. Thinking of you.....

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search