Ok ladies...

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2010, 01:53 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
let's pick up the pace in here! I know there are 4 of 5 of us that post often but if you are lurking I really encourage you to come out of the woodworks! I promise we don't bite.

I remember when I joined this board, oh, 5 years ago, I received so much encouragement from the ladies on this board. I would hate for anyone to turn away from us because they think we're not talking at all.

Why don't we all re-introduce ourselves? I'm sure we could all use a refresher anyways.

I'm Amber (26) married to Jonathan (27). We've had 2 early losses and a 16 week still birth. After over 4 years of trying we finally got our little rainbow baby, Grace.

Your turn!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 6th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Meagan(21) DH is Nathan(25). We have had 3 losses and are currently in the process of testing to find out why.

August 6th, 2010, 06:10 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Amber(21), DH is Dylan(22), we have been TTC#1 for 2 years.
We have had 4 losses, one at 11.5 weeks.

Last edited by MommytoaMiracle; August 7th, 2010 at 06:49 AM.
August 7th, 2010, 05:12 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Peaking while the kids watch Sprout and play.

I'm Augie, wife to Chris. We have four angels in Heaven and are still trying to conceive that miracle baby. In all the testing I've had done, the only thing they found was two (single-copy) mutations of the MTHFR gene. My RE feels like we probably have a genetic issue that didn't show up in testing. In October, he plans to put me on injectables to help me with my late ovulation.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 7th, 2010, 05:39 AM
hollann1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im Holly (26) and DH is Mike(25). We have been TTC # 1 for almost a year now with 2 early losses. 1 in February and 1 in July. I will be seeing the RE for the first time( DH cant make it) a week from Monday. I'm sure he will tell us its just a run of bad luck but I hope we can make a game plan and that he is willing to help.

** Thank you Oona for the awesome siggy**
August 7th, 2010, 09:24 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm megan (30), DH Tyler (38), we have 4 kids ages 11, 9 1/2, 7 and 4...In the last 10 months we've had 3 losses, Ella at 22 weeks 3 days, a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks, and recently a miscarriage at 9 weeks, which I think was due to SCH...Ella's death was caused by a cord accident, constricted, and lean...My 2nd loss we couldn't find a cause...Baby was perfectly healthy the week before on ultrasound ...I have an appointment with a new doctor on September 27th and i'm excited to move on.

August 7th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Kimberly (28) and DH is Jamie (32); we have had 3 m/c's and one chemical pregnancy. We are currently undergoing testing and hope to start TTC again next month.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
August 8th, 2010, 05:59 AM
jeanbean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Pam. We've been TTC since March 03, sought medical attention in May 08. Since then, we've had three miscarriages. Currently, we're waiting to meet with our RE to see if our plan changes for the future. We have also been talking about adoption as well.

August 10th, 2010, 03:41 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
I'm Traci (26) and DH is D.J. (34)

We have 3 living children... David (8), Melanie (4), and Joey (2 and our miracle warrior child)

We also have 3 angels... Carrick, Rian, and Faith.

We are done having children now, but still remember the pain of our losses and want to offer support, encouragement, and friendship to others.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search