Quick question

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2010, 10:53 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so I noticed after I had Grace that I found it a little harder to post in here for a while. Augie and I have talked about this, but I guess I felt "survivor's guilt" that I had my rainbow baby, yet so many others hadn't yet. I didn't want to cause those who were still traveling that hard baby road anymore undue pain.

So my question is...if you have a rainbow baby/babies, do you find it harder to post in here? Why do you think?

If you are still on that road, do you think you'll have a hard time coming back in here and posting?

I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one...

Thank you.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 9th, 2010, 11:55 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have a rainbow baby, but I do already have 4 living children...Sometimes I feel guilty because I should be happy with the children I already have (don't get me wrong because I am)...I see so many people suffer through losses that don't even have one child and it makes me feel bad

August 9th, 2010, 12:12 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You know I don't have my rainbow baby yet, but I do understand your guilt.
I think I will feel the same way.
Just know that you give us hope.
You went through alot to have Grace, but you DID have her & that is so encouraging to me.
So don't feel guilty, lady!
August 9th, 2010, 12:29 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you ladies.

Megan, I know exactly how you feel. It's so conflicting to hurt over your losses and not let that take from your living child or children. I think you can love with all of your heart and hurt with all of your heart at the exact same time. Big hugs girly.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 9th, 2010, 03:43 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Like you've said we've talked. I like seeing the grads come back and post. In fact if you're reading this, at least PM me with an update. I miss ya! Like mentioned above, I think it gives hope.

For me, I don't know how I'll feel. I hope that I remember how I fee currently and that grads are needed on this board for that very reason: hope and support.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 10th, 2010, 05:45 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
When I was still trying to get my rainbow baby I wanted more than anything to see grads... peaople who had been down the road I was on and came out the other side with their rainbow baby. When Joey was first born I was hesistant to post here. But here is still a home to me and I hope that our story will one day give someone else hope like some stories gave me hope.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search