complications

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2010, 09:21 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I haven't posted much, but I have been reading...I just wanted to let you all know that i'm having complications from my miscarriage...After my miscarriage and D&C in april I hemorrhaged and found out it was something called subinvolution...I ended up in the hospital and had 2 blood transfusions and another D&C...I got pregnant a month later...Well any way, the same thing seems to be happening again...I went yesterday for an ultrasound..They are saying there isn't anything they can do now except keep a close eye on me, and give me another ultrasound in 2 weeks and if I start to bleed really bad again, to go to the hospital...I'm also getting a blood draw tomorrow, not sure what for, i'll find out in the morning...It's just really hard...I want this miscarriage over, this just prolongs it and makes it hard for me to even try to move on with my life...I also don't want to get sick like I did last time, it was honestly one of the worst times in my life...It's also hard since I no longer have my doctor, who knows my history and knows me, and now i'm having to rely on doctors that don't know me and probably don't care ...I feel like no one will help me, and I don't know what to do

August 18th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I am so sorry you are going through such a rough time.
August 18th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry you are going thru such a rough time.

August 19th, 2010, 05:21 AM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry...
August 19th, 2010, 06:34 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
*hugs* I'm sorry this is happening again. I hope it resolves soon!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 19th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks, I was feeling pretty hopeless last night...I got some better news today...thanks to a great nurse at my doctor's office that's been going out of her way to help me...She talked to yet another doctor, who's new and I don't know, but the nurse said she's great and went over and took her time on my records...She thinks that it has to do with my aterialvenous fistula in my uterus, and last time it was the D&C that triggered the hemorrhage and she thinks time it's going to heal on it's own...That makes me feel so much better to actually have a doctor explain it...She also talked to the nurse about my blood clotting problem in detail, and the nurse talked to me a bit about it...The nurse also called my new doctor's office to see if I can get in sooner, both her and that doctor wants me seen soon, so they will see what they can do and call me back today...I'm just feeling so much better today about things...I'm also going in to check my blood too, since i've been bleeding now for 4 weeks and my blood count got so low last time....if i'm still bleeding at the end of next week they want me to do another ultrasound too.

August 19th, 2010, 10:43 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes girly, that's a lot to have on your plate at one time. As if miscarrying weren't hard enough, your experience is being drug out and made into something even more awful. And I know that it can be extra frustrating when you don't feel that you have doctors that you can trust.

I am glad that you at least have a nurse on your side. Just one person caring about you and what you're going through can make all the difference in the world.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 19th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I've been looking things up about this thing going on, and I need to stop because i'm just making myself worried ugh...Any way I have an appointment on monday at the new office i'm going to...It's not with the doctor I want to see, but I can still see her eventually...The girl on the phone told me that the doctor i'm seeing is really good and they are a lot alike...I hope I can get some answers about TTC, the thing that's going on, and this clotting disorder.

August 20th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry! It hard enough to deal with a m/c but when it drags on and you can't move forward it even harder. I had retained tissue from my 3rd loss and was bleeding for almost 6wks and my levels were taking forever to go down. It was a constant reminder of what I had lost emotionally I was stuck in limbo. I couldn't imagine with so many complications. Hope everything works out and soon.
August 20th, 2010, 06:12 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time...I just want to give you a big hug!
I hope things start to look up for you!! Keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search