Sunday QOTD

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2010, 01:32 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you don't have your rainbow baby yet, what, if anything, about motherhood are you anxious about? (Pulling all nighters, not being able to go on vacation as easily, etc.)

If you do have rainbow babies, what about Motherhood has been the hardest adjustment for you?

For me, it's not having really any time to myself. Of course I wouldn't trade her for all the alone time in the world, but it's been hard getting used to not being able to just throw on some clothes and go. Much of the day has to revolve around her schedule, and that's been a bit of an adjustment for us.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 5th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What scares me the most is my energy levels. I have a lot of fatigue as it is, and I don't know how well i'll cope with a crying baby. I am SO scared of colic.

September 5th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_waiting_for_baby View Post
What scares me the most is my energy levels. I have a lot of fatigue as it is, and I don't know how well i'll cope with a crying baby. I am SO scared of colic.
I don't blame you Lex, I also think colic is terrifying! I was very thankful that we dodged that bullet!

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 5th, 2010, 02:07 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would have to say the lack of sleep I will get.
I run on sleep...If I don't get the right amount of sleep, I turn into a raging grump!
But, I'm sure when I see my babies sweet face, the "grumpiness" will melt away
September 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first adjustment was with DS. He wanted to eat every 1 1/2 hours!! Going without consecutive sleep was tough! Also arranging everything around his schedule took more planning. DD was the same as DS on eating, other than that that they were both really easy.

September 5th, 2010, 05:52 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm already a mother, but all my kids are older 11, almost 10, 7 1/2 and 4 1/2...I think the thing that's going to be hardest for me, is just starting over...All my kids are fairly close in age...It's going to be hard getting used to sleepless nights, and having my alone time which I usually get after all my kids are sleeping...it's all worth it to me

September 5th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganMomof5 View Post
I'm already a mother, but all my kids are older 11, almost 10, 7 1/2 and 4 1/2...I think the thing that's going to be hardest for me, is just starting over...All my kids are fairly close in age...It's going to be hard getting used to sleepless nights, and having my alone time which I usually get after all my kids are sleeping...it's all worth it to me
Yeah, I will totally agree with the starting over. While my children are spaced further apart ( 11 and almost 5) , it didn't seem like a biggie with Abbi. BUT I was five years younger too! LOL! I am like you I will happily sacrifice my alone time though!

September 6th, 2010, 08:04 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Hmm...good question!

Personally, I worry about not having the patience needed.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
September 6th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Augie, you might not always have all the patience needed, but I don't think anyone does! You'll do just fine.

September 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I have children but not rainbow babies. I think the scariest thing is starting over. We don't have anything left. And the only way we are having a rainbow baby is if we have an oops. So I guess we don't have to worry .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 7th, 2010, 01:22 PM
I'm totally praying for an oops for you girly!

September 7th, 2010, 02:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Thanks .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 7th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
I have children but not rainbow babies. I think the scariest thing is starting over. We don't have anything left. And the only way we are having a rainbow baby is if we have an oops. So I guess we don't have to worry .
We had decided that as well......I am almost 21 weeks with our "oops" baby. I too, will pray for your oops baby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search