Nicole (Nicole1022)

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thinking of you today on your angel's EDD! If you happen to get on, let us know how you're doing. Hugs!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 12th, 2010, 02:05 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big hugs!
September 12th, 2010, 03:29 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
*hugs* Nicole! Haven't heard much from you in a while. Hope you're doing alright.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
September 13th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Super Mommy
Hi all. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Sunday was the EDD of our little boy. He would have been 2. He was my little down syndrome angel. And when I see other young babies with down syndrome I can't help but think of him. I still miss him, but I am at peace. I know I will see him again. Sunday morning I woke up and thought of him. And said a little prayer for God to take care of him.

Things are going well on this end. I am still pregnant, thankfully. I have just over 5 weeks to go until I'm due. We are having a girl. We've decided on Elle for the first name, but are still undecided on the middle name. Owen is doing great. He just turned 1 about two weeks ago. Time has gone so fast since he's gotten here. It's completely opposite from the slow tick of time when we were TTC and were struggling with miscarriages.

I hope everyone on this board is doing ok and that you are finding answers to what is causing you to m/c. I am going to repeat some of the words of encouragement I received when I first joined this board, in March 2008, after our 3rd m/c. And that is to not give up. Most of the women on this board go on to have a baby. And you know what, the girl who told me that was right. Most of the girls on the board back then all did go on to have a baby. I pray that you too are successful in having your dreams come true.

Hugs to you all!

TTC 3/07
m/c - 7/29/07 (5w4d)
m/c - 10/8/07 (6w4d)
m/c - 2/27/08 (11w5d)
m/c - 6/20/08 (7w2d)
9/08 - IVF w/ PGD: Cycle cancelled, not enough mature follies
10/08 - IVF w/ PGD: Cycle cancelled, ovulated on my own
12/08 - IVF w/ PGD: BFP!
Owen Royce...born August 28, 2009

1/10 IVF w/ PGD: 1 egg fertilized, so no PGD
1/30/10 Transferred in one embryo
2/13/10 - BFP!
Georgia Elle...born October 15, 2010

September 13th, 2010, 08:49 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicole, it brings me such joy to see not only your beautiful little Owen, but that you have another little miracle on the way. And I simply adore the name Elle.

I know things must be crazy for you, but please KUP every once in a while! We miss you.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 14th, 2010, 07:47 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Glad you're doing well! We miss you on here!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search