Traci?

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2010, 06:48 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing mama? I know not everyone is on FB and I miss a lot of your updates. I'm thinking about Joey and hope things are going well. <3

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 12th, 2010, 08:22 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
honestly, I am falling apart. I am terrified these next 2 weeks will be our last 2 weeks with Joey at home. I have walked these halls for too long now to go into this naive thinking that it will all be sunshine and roses. I know the risks, I know the possibilities, I know the percentages. I have made myself make decisions I don't want to even think about, in the event that things take a turn for the worst.

I am barely hanging in here and am physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausted.

I went to the cemetary yesterday to visit my gramma. I also decided to visit my nephew at the same time. I didn't think about how it would affect me to walk "Baby Slumber Land" and now I am in shambles.

I honestly don't know how I manage to get through each hour. I face a very real possibility of losing my son very soon. But without this transplant I will lose him. I just pray that this transplant truly saves him.

We have 1 more day of testing, a brain MRI, next week.

I will say this. I nver again want to watch as they move my son from table to gurney over and over again on a sheet with all those tubes and wires, and him completely limp. It was too much....
September 13th, 2010, 05:37 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Traci. You know I'm here for you anytime. I wish I had magical words for you, but I don't believe there are any. If they are, Gina or another FB family would have them more than I would. Regardless, I'm here. As I stated on FB we are here to cry, celebrate, yell, etc. TOGETHER.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
September 13th, 2010, 06:15 AM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pray that all goes well, and even though he still has one more hurdle, that this transplant works and you can finally take a breath. *HUGS*

September 13th, 2010, 06:56 AM
I don't know how you do, but I know you're amazingly strong. Take a deep breath, take it second by second, and like Augie said, yell, vent, cry...whatever you need with us. I know how exhausting it must be to have to be strong all of the time. Just know you don't have to do it here. We love you Traci!

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 13th, 2010, 09:28 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your response broke my heart!
It seriously makes me want to cry to imagine what you are going through...I just can't fathom what your shoes feel like right now.
All I can say is, we are ALL here for you. Always. You are SO SO strong & we are so proud of you for handling this so well! But it's okay to feel sad, distraught, etc. It's more than normal.
Big hugs.
Your family has been in my prayers every night & will continue to be.
September 13th, 2010, 12:41 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
thanks ladies. I make myself stay strong because if I fall apart one place I fall apart everywhere. but this weekend I just lost everything. Last night was so bad that i cried all night and kept waking with horrible nightmares about Joey.

I feel as if I am having to make an impossible choice.

I have made decisions for the what ifs... what I want to be done if joey does lose. I know if it happens I won't be able to make these decisions then so i have to make them now, just in case. It sounds bad, but its true.

I remember sitting with another mom as her child took their last breath... I pray that I am not in that moms shoes...
September 13th, 2010, 01:33 PM
I fervently pray you're never in her shoes either. You're absolutely right, no mother should EVER have to make decisions like that. No mother should have to watch their child suffer as you have either. There's just something so unnatural about it.

We lost my sister at 9 months old to a heart problem. I remember being so very confused as to how something like that could happen, and I'm not going to pretend that I understand it any more at this stage of my life. I obviously can't tell you that everything is going to be ok, but I can tell you that I am praying for your little Joey as I've never prayed before. And that we will be here for you always, no matter what.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search