Bla Bla Bla the Third

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Presenting BEAU!
Born Sept 10, 2010 11:49 am
7lbs 12oz 19 1/2 inches

Ok you guys know the we were naming Beau Bla Bla Bla the Third. So after he was born Wayne went home to take care of Scarlett and he called me and said, “I don't think he looks like a Wayne. Maybe an Emerson, a Ray or a Joseph.” Can you freaking believe that he quibbled. I completely had him dead to rights to get my baby named... anything else. However the very sad part is that I was completely at peace with this baby being na,ed Bla Bla Bla the Third and would even go as far as to say was divinely inspired on the name.

So instead of jumping all over that and getting a different name on him , calmly said. “Well then I won't fill out the birth certificate until you are here tomorrow.” We then talked about the afore mentioned names.

So the next day they dropped the paper work off with me and I waited for DH to arrive to work on it. Again we talked about it and he had me fill out the paper work and we did go with Bla Bla Bla the Third. Except after everything was all decided my DH QUIBBLED AGAIN . He was sitting there hold our son trying on different names! Again i just let him be leaving it completely up to him, though I did suggest Joseph Beau and agree that i liked a few names. But i did not say much more than I intended to still call him Beau and that he could use that as part of his name.

I know that I have mentioned this before but Scarlett is the name we picked out for my toddler. Except when she was born i quibbled and instead of naming her Scarlett Elizabeth like DH and I agreed four months before her birth we named her Elizabeth Quinn. Which would not have been a big deal except... we never ever called her Elizabeth or any derivative there of but always Scarlett.

September 13th, 2010, 05:48 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Congrats!!!!! He is precious. Don't forget to share your birth story on the Grad board!.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
September 13th, 2010, 06:59 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL little boy! Rainbow babies just make my heart sing. Enjoy every precious newborn second!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 13th, 2010, 09:23 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is beautiful & perfect!!
Congratulations! I know you must be on top of cloud 9 right now!
I LOVE his name...Beau is one of my favorite boy names!!
September 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! I hope you and DH figure out the name.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search