This week

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2010, 06:17 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you have going on? Anything you're excited about?

I'm excited that my hubby is coming home at the end of the week!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 19th, 2010, 07:25 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am ALSO excited that my hubby will be coming home at the end of the week...I have missed his little face!
This week is going to be a crazy one for me as I have my friend & her 1yr old living with me.
For those that don't know this about me, I am SUPER anal about my houses cleanliness, so this should be a very interesting week...I'm sure I will learn alot about myself
September 20th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for husbands coming home!!

This week my classes FINALLY start! I don't know how I'll manage to go since my sleep is so messed up I can't get out of bed til 10 AM... but yeah...

September 20th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Soleil's Avatar Happy & Blessed
This week... let's see! Well it is a full work week at school, BUT most of the teachers are going up north for a teacher conference... due to pregnancy I decided to skip this conference Soooo....!

I have NO students Wed, Thur, Fri!!!!!

I will be able to get SO MUCH planning done -- horray!!!! That will honestly take away some of stress I have been feeling at new job.

Annnnnddd... on the 27th (which is ONE week from TODAY) we get another ultrasound which may show sex of Baby, as I'll be 19 weeks. All I hope for is that they show baby with another happy heartbeat and wiggling around like crazy. Knowing his/her sex will be a bonus!
September 20th, 2010, 03:48 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Hmm...looking forward to...Saturday we're going to see a friend's band play.

Today marks 51w of marriage and is my HSG...possibly BIL's bday dinner too.

Thursday I have a "Substitue Orientation" with the local public schools. Let's hope they hire me and I can start bringing in money!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
September 20th, 2010, 11:41 AM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
today I am baking with one of my closest friends... tryi8ng to keep my mind very busy.

Tomorrow I sign consents for Joey's BMT. Wednesday DJ works and me and the kids will enjoy the park

Thursday we have AM clinic at Miller's... final time.

Friday is a family day.

Saturday we are going to celebrate Mel's birthday... a month early but the only way I can be here for it. We might go to Disney

Sunday I do laundry, clean out my van, and load up for a trip to CoH. That night I kiss my kids goodnight because we leave super early the next day and I won't see the big kids for a long time.
September 20th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This is my last week of shadowing and learning about my new job (I got a promotion at work). I also get to move into my new corner office at the end of the week.
September 20th, 2010, 06:20 PM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Abbi's 5th birthday is Wednesday!! After all she went through being born at 27 weeks, I just get teary and mushy every birthday. We have family coming from Philly and S. LA to celebrate her birthday this weekend. Chris has a arranged for an awesome party at a horse farm here so she is super excited!! It means so much to me that all his brothers (5), their families, and his parents are all going to be here for it, I love that my children's birthdays are as important to them as they are to me. The kids and I are so lucky to have Chris and his gigantic, loving, Italian family!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search