4th Loss Last Week :(

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Super Mommy
Hi friends, I hope you all had a great Easter. I had another Angel to thank God for this year and will be missed. I lost my 4th pregnancy on Tuesday Morning...I have been with my best friend of 15yrs turned love of my life and we unexpectedly conceived while on a series of antibotics but once we got used to the idea our little one was taken to heaven. Im so blessed to have my love of my life and i know when the time is right it will happen that we become parents...until then my angels are with each other- all 6 of them Mommy loves you little ones...

I was due Feb 09 with a singleton whom was sent to Jesus in July 08.
Then TRIPLETS were due in June 09 and went to Jesus on Halloween 08.
Next came another singleton who was due in Dec 09.
And my recent loss was Due December 2011 and gained their wings on Tuesday April 19th...

They will be missed but my heart has grown!

-Alana

April 25th, 2011, 10:34 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome Alana. I am so sorry for all of your losses. That is so difficult. Is your dr doing any testing? I hope you are able to concieve a beautiful baby to keep very soon.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 25th, 2011, 12:48 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
*hugs* I'm so sorry for yet another loss. I'm also curious about testing. Most known causes of RPL are easily treatable.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
April 25th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks Ladies, all were accidental pregnancies while on BCP...also was being treated for depression with tons of meds and was on topamax awhile...stress sucked too...its been a blessing as im not single and its a good thing...Thank you all for the kind words, I'll post what I posted in my DDC that I left...Just thought Id let you all I know I made a heartbreaking but very wise choice and left Tyler today...It wasnt worth the stress it was putting on our 15 year friendship...we are taking a communication break to heal separately but I think in time we will be the good friends again that we always have been...and i seriously dont waste time and news travels fast because I got asked on a date and since im in no mood hes bringing me del taco and we are gonna watch my DVR-ed Dancing with the Stars LOL...could be interesting I had a horrid day tho I had to yell bloody murder in my bank til they closed all my accounts, I got the call that my brand new 2011 jetta was recalled and they cant take it to fix til later tomorrow or in the week, lost my job with a stack of bills from the hospital sitting here, school issues due to attendance, and no health insurance yayyyy im praying for a miracle turn around! If I have issues later when I am ready for a family I will take your girls advice on testing for issues but for now I am happy to have angels to remember Thanks again so much and hope you all are doing well!

April 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your losses

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

April 29th, 2011, 09:07 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
So sorry for your losses!

April 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Addaboy's Avatar Veteran
((HUGS)) I'm so sorry for your losses.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search