Getting to know you....

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2011, 02:51 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
My childhood dream was to: Were you able to fulfill this?

When I am waking up each morning, I am looking forward to:

The person I most admire is: Why?

If I could travel anywhere in the entire world I'd go to: What would you do there?

The best book I ever read was: Why did it hold your attention?

What is one way you'd like to grow spiritually in the following year?

My closest friend would describe me as most like:
a. Oscar the grouch (majorly melancholy)
b. Big Bird (naive but extremely friendly)
c. Grover (well intended but not very tactful)
d. Cookie Monster ( fixated on the good stuff)
e. Elmo (curious beyond compare)

If I had one day without responsibilities or interruptions, I'd:
~TTC #1 together 2 years and counting ~

Awesome siggy made by Jaidynsmum
Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/19/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1d,Konnor 11/24/2012@3w6d,"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d,Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d,Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d, "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, PCOS, Insulin resistant.
150mcg Synthyroid, 500mg Metformin (aiming for 1500mg)
September 1st, 2011, 09:25 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
My childhood dream was to: Were you able to fulfill this? I wanted to be a mom and a teacher. It seems like in a few more weeks, I will fulfill both of those.

When I am waking up each morning, I am looking forward to: I feel bad for answering this one. I don't even get up to pee until I feel Marsi kick me.

The person I most admire is: Why? That is extremely hard to answer! So many people for so many reasons. Right now I will say DH because he is handling stress so well right now.

If I could travel anywhere in the entire world I'd go to: What would you do there? Right now, Albania. I would FINALLY meet DH's family. 6.4 years of marriage and I have only met his parents out of his whole family!

The best book I ever read was: Why did it hold your attention? The Hobbit. I am dyslexic so any book I actually read HAS to hold my attention or I won't even try.

What is one way you'd like to grow spiritually in the following year? I don't know.

c. Grover (well intended but not very tactful)

If I had one day without responsibilities or interruptions, I'd: Sleep in late. Snuggle with my kitties, take a walk in the park and feed the geese and sit on the couch and do whatever I want.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

September 1st, 2011, 01:39 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
My childhood dream was to: Were you able to fulfill this? I wanted to be a teacher. I'm a substitute teacher...I no longer want my one classroom.

When I am waking up each morning, I am looking forward to: Depends on the day...lol

The person I most admire is: Why? Hmm...this is a tough one! DH? Because he's been my rock, handles stress amazingly well, and is a wonderful uncle/husband/son/son-in-law/brother-in-law/friend/student. lol

If I could travel anywhere in the entire world I'd go to: What would you do there?Australia. Not sure, I've just always wanted to go.

The best book I ever read was: Why did it hold your attention? Gosh, I've read so many! I think I'm going to have to say The Outsiders just because it's the only book I've read a dozen times.

What is one way you'd like to grow spiritually in the following year? I'd love to grow in my faith and become closer to God.

I asked Traci since she is my closest friend. She said "
um.... I have no idea. I can't place u in any one spot but because of the histio research i would say ELMO"

If I had one day without responsibilities or interruptions, I'd: Sleep in and then veg.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search