Tell us something

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2006, 03:54 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What I know about srs/Sara is that she is incredibly thoughtful & makes a point to make others feel validated..

Okay - you pick now...

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

August 4th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Jeannie - you are too sweet.

I have to say Jeannie - hayletsmom is incredibly giving & shows amazing courage in sharing her story & sharing who she is.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

August 4th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
wow, I opened a topic and got a compliment? How about that? Thanks, Beckie..

Let's see - I love how 4iris (Kathryn) is always up too late with me, and how she always replies wth such compassion.

Btw, since this is a post about nice things... Norina, my DH thinks you are totally hot (based on your pics in your siggy). Just thought you might like to know! He sort of wanders by every now and then...

Need Breastfeeding Support?

August 5th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
wow, I opened a topic and got a compliment? How about that? Thanks, Beckie..

Let's see - I love how 4iris (Kathryn) is always up too late with me, and how she always replies wth such compassion.

Btw, since this is a post about nice things... Norina, my DH thinks you are totally hot (based on your pics in your siggy). Just thought you might like to know! He sort of wanders by every now and then...[/b]
Srs- I am totally cracking up! Thanks for letting me know

I would like to compliment Vegasmom (Rhonda) for being so informative, loving, insightful, hopeful, and inspiring to me and everyone on this board. She is articulate and no non-sense yet still compassionate and empathetic at the same time.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
August 7th, 2006, 08:53 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sara - you are too sweet (& funny!!). Cheers to the JM night owls!

I love how Nykoal has such faith, even when she's dealing with a horrible situation. It helps me remember to keep my faith strong, too.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
August 7th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Veteran
This is such a great thread, Beckie!! So I'll throw a compliment out there too...

I would like to give Norina a compliment.. She is so giving, welcoming, inspiring, and insightful. She's also one of the most intuitive people I know, being able to read between the lines on things that most people would never even recognize.. Thanks being there for me when things got rough, and for being here for everyone else on the board, Norina!!!

<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">"I wish you knew how much you changed all our lives. But I know someday you'll see, if only through heaven's eyes."
I'll always love you, Lori.</span>
</div>
August 7th, 2006, 02:41 PM
I want to say that Nicole/68rn has an amazing capasity to reach out to others in her own need & give it a voice & even in those times offer love & support in return. It is a rare gift to be deep in your own pain & see past it to validate others as well.

August 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I would like to compliment Vegasmom (Rhonda) for being so informative, loving, insightful, hopeful, and inspiring to me and everyone on this board. She is articulate and no non-sense yet still compassionate and empathetic at the same time.[/b]
AAAAAWWWWWW SHUCKS Thanks Norina!

I have to say that I think everyone here is so wonderful. It's rare to find even one person in your lifetime who understands you and seems to see right into your soul. We have all found each other. I like to think we were all guided here by fate, pulled together by one tragic commonality to help and inspire each other. Everyone here is loving, caring and non-judgemental. You all are going to be such great mommies, your babies will be soooooo lucky!

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
August 7th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Veteran
Quote:
I want to say that Nicole/68rn has an amazing capasity to reach out to others in her own need & give it a voice & even in those times offer love & support in return. It is a rare gift to be deep in your own pain & see past it to validate others as well. [/b]
Thanks so much, Beckie.. Your words mean so much to me, as I find myself really looking up to you.. You are such an inspiration to me, and I must say, all of the kind things you've said about me apply to you 10-fold.

<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">"I wish you knew how much you changed all our lives. But I know someday you'll see, if only through heaven's eyes."
I'll always love you, Lori.</span>
</div>
August 9th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
This is such a great thread, Beckie!! So I'll throw a compliment out there too...

I would like to give Norina a compliment.. She is so giving, welcoming, inspiring, and insightful. She's also one of the most intuitive people I know, being able to read between the lines on things that most people would never even recognize.. Thanks being there for me when things got rough, and for being here for everyone else on the board, Norina!!![/b]
Awww thanks sweetie! Back at ya...you are an amazing young woman, full of so much love, hope, and promise...I enjoy our chats and learn so much from you.
Love, Norina

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search