One thing I've learned from my losses...

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2006, 03:07 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
...is that my heart and soul are stronger than I'd ever given them credit for.

Keep it going - add yours!!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
August 10th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Jenniebee's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenniebee
[quote]
...is that my heart and soul are stronger than I'd ever given them credit for.

Keep it going - add yours!!
[/quote
Okay now I'm really bummed out. My dr. just called and told me that my missed miscarriage a couple of weeks ago (had d&c) pathology came back normal/genetic came back normal. She also said that it was a girl. I am so sad right now.

Jen

[

August 10th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Keep it going - add yours!![/b]
Well, I'm less of a planner now. And I'm probably nicer to myself than I used to be.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

August 10th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That I am able to comfort and love myself through anything ....

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
August 11th, 2006, 03:44 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That some people's compassion will really suprise you.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

August 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
I'd rather be in Forks
That my husband and I can get thru anything, weather any storm, as long as we talk to each other and cry together.

August 12th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have learned to appreciate the people around me more and not take them for granted. I used to just assume I could just have babies, no problem, but took that for granted and it was taken away from me. I don't want that to happen with my loved ones.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
August 14th, 2006, 09:34 AM
EricaInOhio's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to EricaInOhio
I have learned that my love for my dh and dd can get me through anything......and never to look at that u/s screen until the doc says it is ok to look.

Are you aware of the benefits of babywearing? Visit me at www.carrymemama.com to learn more. "BABIES, BORN TO BE WORN!"

Part time Micro prof., full-time breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing WAHM of 2.
October 21st, 2008, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Bump......ADD YOURS

I have also learned that my losses have made me who I am and I wouldn't change that for anything.

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
October 21st, 2008, 06:42 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok I jsut read what I wrote 2 years ago and wow...how time has changed things. I surprised myself with that one! It's a good reminder, even today...to love myself and comfort myself through it all...because I am not alone. God is with me. Always.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
October 22nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I learned that no matter how much you want something, it's not going to happen until it's time.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

October 23rd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to amy2008
I have learned that if I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I can make it through anything. And that I need to let my feelings out - if I feel sad, I need to NOT ignore it. I can have a brave face for the world, but sometimes, I just have to wallow and have my pity party.

My Angels:
Hope - m/c 10/5/04
Junior - m/c 1/31/06
Baby - m/c 1/27/08
May - d&c/lap/tube removal 6/13/08

IVF in September: BFN

To view my blog click here
October 24th, 2008, 10:33 AM
miraceti's Avatar Veteran
I have learned that it doesn’t matter how hard I try I can’t solve this medical puzzle, and I have learned to be patient and to have hope. I am not religious person but I think I am becoming spiritual one.
November 24th, 2008, 10:15 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I've learned that my SO will handle things VERY differently than I do. It doesn't mean he loves our children any less.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search