Candace

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great siggy!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

September 6th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Isn't she beautiful!? I pmd her today to tell her that too! We have good taste in doggies and siggies I must say! LOL!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
September 7th, 2006, 09:21 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks... she is a sweetie! She's the best dog I've ever had and I've had labs my whole life.

I'm glad you guys like my siggy and my Autumn!

Love,

September 15th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Thanks... she is a sweetie! She's the best dog I've ever had and I've had labs my whole life.

I'm glad you guys like my siggy and my Autumn!

Love,[/b]

Have you read Marley and Me? It's a book about a couple and their lab dog named marley...I just started it but it is beautiful! I have already cried 3 times. There's something in there that hits very close to home for you and I with our dogs...if you get a chance pick it up. I found my copy at Target. Or if you'd liek i'd be happy to mail it to you when I'm done.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
September 18th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Thanks Norina...I'd love to read it when you're done but let me check my local library first. I'll let you know if I can get ahold of it.

Thanks and hugs,

September 18th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Thanks Norina...I'd love to read it when you're done but let me check my local library first. I'll let you know if I can get ahold of it.

Thanks and hugs,[/b]
Hi Candace...it's new and might not be there yet but I would love to send you my copy if you can't find one.

September 19th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've thought the same thing about your dog Candace.

I LOVE Labs!!! Your dog looks like my inlaws dog and brings back lost of good memories (they had to put her down last year due to a broken front leg and bad degenerative arthritis and she was only 3!)

We have a chocolate lab "Molly" and she's our world right now. There's just something about labs and their unconditionaly love and understanding. My Molly is a huge Momma's girl and I love it!

I'll have to check out the book Norina.
September 19th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Quote:
I've thought the same thing about your dog Candace.

I LOVE Labs!!! Your dog looks like my inlaws dog and brings back lost of good memories (they had to put her down last year due to a broken front leg and bad degenerative arthritis and she was only 3!)

We have a chocolate lab "Molly" and she's our world right now. There's just something about labs and their unconditionaly love and understanding. My Molly is a huge Momma's girl and I love it!

I'll have to check out the book Norina.[/b]
That's so sad about your inlaws lab. 3 is still such a baby. I lost my last lab, Samson Rufus when he was two. He had a lung embolism. He was out in the yard with Autumn (she was 2 then also). She tried to drag him by the collar back to the house and ended up pulling his collar off. I sometimes wonder if Autumn can remember Sam and what happened with him. It's so hard to lose one of our furbabies. So far I've lost 4 labs in my lifetime but losing my Autumn will be the hardest. My mom's lab, Daisy died 2 weeks ago. I got Daisy for mom when her lab, Duke, passed on. Mom died 2 years ago and it's nice to think of them together now.

I bet you didn't expect this ode to all my labs lost, did ya?!

September 19th, 2006, 12:02 PM
I just know Duke and Daisy are with your mom in Heaven Candace! Have you seen "what dreams may come" with Robin Williams (I reference that movie a lot so forgive me if this is like the 100th time you've heard me say this) but when Robin Williams character goes to heaven he is greeted by his dog he lost. It was so sweet...the dog bounds toward him, so happy, jumps on him...I love that scene. That is my idea of heaven!!!

September 19th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I have seen that movie quite a while ago but don't remember too much of it. I do remember the dog though and something about his wife?

Love,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search