Sorry I have been MIA (thanks Beckie for kicking my butt into gear)

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Hi all! I am doing really good, considering. It has been 3 months since my most recent m/c. Since then i have been really super busy, with DH working, I started working again and the kids all starting school.

We have been TTC again after my first cycle since the m/c. I decided if I waited like my m/c back in 1999 it would take us 3 years again because of my fears. Since I did not need a D&C the doctor told me I could start TTC again as soon as I wanted to.

I am still honorary aunt to the FDDC and I love it! The ladies are so wonderful and supportive over there. I am cheering them on with their pregnancies and they are cheering me on with TTC. Look at the wonderful gift April (Doornail_Dorothy) sent me! I just received it today and it really lifted my spirits. Here is the link: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=337483

Patty gave me a prediction I will get my BFP in Feb. and it will be a girl. While we woud love to even the family out with the sexes, it would be ironic to have another fall baby. But I am not complaining. I think my mom will having to buy SIX bday gift cards for her grandchildren but she will survive.

I am going to try to come around here more often. What time I do spend on JM I am trying to get the Public Safety Families forum up and going. But I cannot neglect the other boards I post on too.

I hope everyone is doing OK.

September 17th, 2006, 09:06 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Holly - glad to see your update hun! I know it's hard to find time for everything, but I appreciate you taking a minute to let us know how you are. I also went & checked out the gift April sent. That was very thoughful. It means a lot to have someone reach out like that...and it seems all too rare in today's world - but I have seen it more on JM than IRL I have to say. This place has been really great for me overall when it comes to support & stories like this tell me they have done the same for others as well.

I wish you all the best of course & now we'll have to wait & see how accurate Patty was!

Holly - glad to see your update hun! I know it's hard to find time for everything, but I appreciate you taking a minute to let us know how you are. I also went & checked out the gift April sent. That was very thoughful. It means a lot to have someone reach out like that...and it seems all too rare in today's world - but I have seen it more on JM than IRL I have to say. This place has been really great for me overall when it comes to support & stories like this tell me they have done the same for others as well.

I wish you all the best of course & now we'll have to wait & see how accurate Patty was!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

September 17th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Thanks Beckie! I wish things were not so crazy right now. Seems there are not enough hours in the day.

Also yesterday I went shopping with my MIL and that was a lot of fun, though I am sick with a nasty cold. I had to get clothes for my SIL's wedding this Friday.

How was your trip? I hope it was great! I wasn't sure when you would be busy or not so that is why I didn't call you. I work today 4pm-10pm, am off tomorrow but got stuff to do till about 3pm and will be home for the rest of the day and will be home ALL day Tuesday because Scott is working.

September 17th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Holly-welcome back. glad to hear things are going well for you!
May I ask who is Patty? I got a prediction from Jenny Renny and Cheri but I've never heard of Patty....would love to know more about her

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
September 17th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

September 18th, 2006, 08:14 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you stopped by to give us your update. Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad the FDDC is being so supportive. Can't wait to see if Patty's right, though earlier would be nice, too.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 19th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Holly-welcome back. glad to hear things are going well for you!
May I ask who is Patty? I got a prediction from Jenny Renny and Cheri but I've never heard of Patty....would love to know more about her [/b]
Patty is one of the administrators of JM. Her and her twin sister Teresa founded JM. Her name on here is pattyandthemoos

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search