We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I had a second miscarriage on Monday..(natural miscarriage everything came out..just like the first one)
The doctor thinks it is a blood clotting issue..I am going to see a hematologist on the 28th of this month..
I was wondering if I should ask him if it is a hormone issue though, the two periods before I got pregnant were very light and only lasted about 2 days...My periods are never really heavy..
Anything else I should ask him?? I DO not want to have another miscarriage..so I really want to ask as many questions as I can..
Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!
~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
* do they know why you miscarried the first two times?
* what kind of blood work can they due to rule out hormonal issues?
* what things can you be doing before you try to get pregnant again?
* what should you do immediately once you find out you're pregnant again, i.e. progesterone?
* will they do genetic testing before you have three miscarriages?
* is there a physical issue, i.e. misshapen uterus, endometriosis, scaring on your uterus?
i am going through the same thing. i have had all kinds of blood work. the last thing they are going to do is wait until i get my next real period, then they are going to shoot some fluid into my uterus to see what shape it is.
if everything comes back clean, they'll chalk my three miscarriages up to bad luck and i'll keep trying.