So right now

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2006, 03:45 PM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
I feel so frustrated. It doesn't seem to matter how much time passes i feel the pain i felt the day I lost all three of my angels... it just keeps hurting and hurting and hurting... It never stops, ony for a split second in a day when i wake up that it all isn't true and they are all alive... they are all here, I can smell that wonderful new born baby smell. Then i remember I wake up and I remember that I will never hold my angels in my arms only ever in my heart... it kills me everyday just that little bit more.

And in the paper you read about people who abuse children, and then you ask yourself why the hell your babies where so cruelly stolen from you and why another helpless child was born into violence... there is no justice.
I love my baby angels so much... i will never forget them.

It jsut drives me mad that I can't ever see them properly or hold them and feel their weight in my arms and sing to them and hush them and watch them grow through all the bad things and the good things...
But Iíll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

September 28th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i hear you...i can feel the pain through your post. This is all very common what you speak of....I can empathize greatly as these are feelings I know well. Just yesterday I had a client tell me her sister had an abortion last month at 4 months pg... the VERY first thought I had was "and that girl gets to have kids" (she already has two). it can be enraging to think about if you let it. THe only thing that helps me through this is realizing that life is not without hurt, or pain...that soemtimes bad things happen with no explanation at all. I try and try to have faith that God/the universe/whatever it is positive that you beleive in can and will bring good into our lives. No, nothing will replace our lost babies...nothing can make up for their deaths...but we can still experience happiness and miss them at the same time. You are deserving of that. Continue to express yourself here...it will help. we are alwahys here for you!!!
Love,

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
October 3rd, 2006, 09:21 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing Ellie? I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner. It is so frustrating to see others who don't seem deserving having no trouble carrying babies to term or even abusing that blessing. Like Norina, I've only found comfort by giving those frustrations to God and letting him show me how He's working in my life. The babies that we've lost will always be a part of us and have helped form the strong women that all of us are today. While you can't hold them physically, you can always hold them in your heart.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 3rd, 2006, 02:47 PM
I'm a complete mess to be perfectly honest with you, I just cry when i'm on my own at night... its been over a year and I don't feel like I've really learnt to live with it at all... its all so real still like it happened yesterday...
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

October 4th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know where you're coming from. Underneath it all, the pain is still there and the "why" question remains - I can't seem to get past it.
Have you tried any kind of therapy? I only ask because it might help you out some and maybe ease the pain. I'm way behind on posts on the board, so I'm sorry if you have said this already and I missed it.
I'm glad you found us, and I hope we can help.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

October 5th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I can't afford a therapist and my parents don't know about my angels, and there is certainly no point in telling them now, if anything it will make it worse for me...
I just really wonder sometiems what I did to deserve this pain...
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

October 5th, 2006, 05:04 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh sweetie - I am sorry you can't turn to your parents for support. It seems like that would make it all the harder for you. Do they have any counselling available through school perhaps that might be confidentail & still offer you some additional support?

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

October 6th, 2006, 07:39 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Churches are another great place to find support and counseling. My pastor is also a grief counselor and was a wonderful help to me through out losses.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 6th, 2006, 03:19 PM
I'm not religious.. .I don't believe because of my losses.
The thing is because i'm in the bit between high school and University they can still tell my parents if they believe i might harm myself which they would because of my temptations to cut so it would defeat the point. Even though I'm 18 and technically an adult now.
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search