We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
* Drivers who go slow in the passing lanes
* Drivers too busy talking on the phone, digging in their purse/bag, putting on makeup to actually drive
* People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom, or who think a quick splash in the water will suffice. (This is a huge problem in our office of people who should know better.)
* When DH gripes at me for leaving mail/papers on the kitchen bar, yet it's OK for him to have 5 piles of dirty laundry throughout the house.
* My mom - yeah that about sums it up!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
* Ditto on the hand washing thing!!! Eeeewwwww!!!!!
* People who waste other people's time by not being prepared for meetings or showing up late
* My neighbour!!!!
* People who don't signal while driving
* People who tailgate or cut you off while driving (there's a reason why there's a space between me and the car in front of me!!! Call me crazy for wanting to stop with a little time to spare!!!)
*people that thnk you can change whats already been and gone
*People that don't deserve what they have
*People that take things for granted
*people with no respect
*drivers who fanny about in the middle of the road
Ok i think im done
Cause I know my weakness, know my voice,
Now I believe in grace and choice,
And I know perhaps my heart is farce,
But I’ll be born without a mask