Please send prayers for Jess

Forum: Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Recurrent Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2006, 04:20 PM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all,
Jess (DD,15)) has her surgery for endomitriosis tomorrow morning at 7:30 am. Of course, she's very nervous. She's never been through anything like this before. In fact, yesterday was the first time she's ever even had blood taken. I was wondering if some of you could send Jess some prayers and positive thoughts. I'll show her this thread and she'll know that people all over are thinking about her and wishing her well!

Love,

October 11th, 2006, 04:25 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh of course. I will pray for her tonight & in the morning. I hope Jess can go into this with some peace & be able to rest well tonight knwoing we are all keeping her close in thought & prayer.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

October 11th, 2006, 04:54 PM
lizard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll be praying for her as well.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08

October 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Most definately!!! I've been in her shoes and can relate to the aprehension, but if it is Endo and they manage to remove it...she'll be soooo glad she did. Take care Jess and take care Candice...you'll be in my prayers!

October 11th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Will do. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. to both of you!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

October 12th, 2006, 07:23 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keeping you both in my prayers! The surgery's probably over by now, so hoping everything went well.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 12th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jess,
I never had surgery until last year at age 29...for something very similar. I was so nervous and scared. I can imagine what you're feeling but I want you to know how brave and strong I think you are for enduring this at 15. I had endo removed during that surgery last year and I guarantee you it is worth it. Your cycles will be so much more manageable. Plus this surgery will help to not develop problems further dawn the road.
You are in my prayers sweetie. I love your mom to death and I know you must be a wonderful young lady being her daughter.
I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of love.
Take care and let us know how you are!
Hugs to you Candace...I know this must be nerve wrecking for you too.
Love,

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
October 13th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Hey ladies!
This is Jessica && I really just wanted to thank you all for your love and support....My mom was right, knowing this many people care from all over is a wonderful thing. Soooo I'm guessing a few of you would like to know what happened....

I went to the hospital around 6:30 && met my nurses etc.
My main nurse was realllllly cool! She called me Ms. Hip Hop because i take hip hop classes and love it! :]
I went into surgery at about 7:25 && i dont even remember falling asleep...
My surgeon drained my cyst && found endo. around my bowels and rectum [ewwww] lol
She couldn't zap the endo. though because she was scared something could go wrong...

I woke up at about 9:50 and was very aware of everything that was going on...I was the nurses first patient to ever be able to tell her what room to take me to! [ I was very eager to see my mom and daddy again]

Like i said before thank you all so much for caring, It really means a lot to me...and my mom
You guys are all so great, && you've actually really helped my mom cope with her loss and such...

Love always,
Jess xoxo

October 13th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awe Jess...I'm so glad things went well for you hun. Take care and get well soon. From the sounds of it, you're Endo is where mine likes to hide out as well (and you're right...it does sound gross!)

Candice...how are you doing Momma? Thinking of both of you today and throughout the weekend.

October 13th, 2006, 07:57 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the update, Jess! I'm glad you made it through OK. Hopefully getting your cyst drained will relieve some of your pain. Praying for a speedy recovery for you!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 13th, 2006, 05:56 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much for the update. I am glad everything went well. I hope it helps ease your symptoms & helps you feel a ton better - it did for my SIL I know. (((hugs)))

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

October 14th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear everything went okay. I hope things get a lot better for you from now on!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

October 15th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will keep Jess in my thoughts and prayers.

October 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Jess! Thanks for the update. You are such a brave young woman! Glad things went well in the surgery. I hope your recovery is quick and you're back to those hip hop classes ASAP! I use to take them when i was your age too...I LOVED it as well. Keep it up! It's so fun and good for you

Candace- miss you sweetie! That new siggy is AWESOME! They just keep getting better and better...every week I think "oh that's my favorite" "no that's my favoirite" so right now...this one with Chloe is my favorite !

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
October 16th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks so much everyone, for taking the time to help out my little (big) girl. She bounced back from the surgery so fast...it was amazing. But she does have a very high pain tolerance because of dealing with the endo.

I have to tell you all that I was very upset and angry when the doc told us that she couldn't remove any of the endo. It seems so unfair that she had this chance to live with less pain but it didn't work out that way. I'm trying very hard to stay positive for Jessica's sake but I'm so sad about the outcome.

Norina...thanks for the compliments on my siggy. It's pretty pathetic but that's my main hobby and creative expression lately so it's good to hear that you like it!

Love,

October 17th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Candace! That is not pathetic! It's an amazing gift you have and I am so proud of you for finding a creative outlet. They really ALL are so beautiful!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search