We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hi my name is Christal I am prego with number 3 and due oct 17. I am planing a birthcenter NCB with a midwife. My only drawback is a low lying placinta. I go to a specialist at 30 weeks to see if it has moved up and if I can stay with the birth center. I am praying it moves way out of the way. I have been lurking here for quite a while now and finally decided to join.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Accually I had to be induced with the first because she was 2 weeks over due. I didnt get an epi but did get demerol. With number 2 well lets just say things didnt go as planed and ended up having staydol and PIT was a really bad experience and I would have stayed home and delivered her myself if I had any idea that it was going to be that way.