time for another preggie check in!!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in pain. My leg seriously feels like it is being torn from my body everytime I move it. Its so swollen there is actually a golfball size lump in my joint crease.
Other than that I'm great! lol, I am looking forward to this stubborn little girl to come out NOW!
October 31st, 2008, 07:55 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I still can't quite believe I get to post here (in a PG thread).

I feel pretty good still...a little nausea in the afternoons, muscle pain in my pelvis, and very tired. Otherwise nothing's started yet!

ETA: I forgot about the BB's...very very sore BB's...

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

November 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
and I get to follow you here!!!!

So I am only 4 weeks so no big things happening. Don't feel pregnant of course. Sore bbs, right is more then AF hurt, left is the same as AF hurt, so nothing bad yet.
I have never stopped making milk from Nichole though she has been weaned for exacly one year now! Yep that sucks right

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am not feeling too bad for being nearly 24 wks. I am tired but I attribute part of that to the fact I work nights in a stressful environment as an RN for a Level I Trauma center. My left hip hurts pretty bad, when I get up to get out of bed, I limp like an old lady and kind feel like it too. I really can't wait to be able to take my osteo bi flex again, that will help me and my osteoarthritis so much!!! I do enjoy feeling the baby move and can't wait for my DH to feel the baby move too!!!

November 3rd, 2008, 01:08 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
I'm here. I'm 33 weeks and starting to feel it! I'm very tired and have some pains.

November 3rd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Regular
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I'm about 24 weeks along, and I'm feeling about as good as I can expect... I've just never been one of those women who feels "wonderful" during pregnancy. Thus I have the normal host of aches, pains, nausea, fatigue, etc., that I bore people complaining about. I have two boys already, and this one looks like a girl... but I'm having another ultrasound tomorrow, so we can double check.

I birthed my first two without drugs, so I'm hoping to do the same for this one. The hospital I go to has a wonderful midwifery practice; midwives handle about 80% of the uncomplicated births. I'm seeing my favorite midwife for all my prenatal care. Sadly, it's the luck of the draw who you get for your delivery, and I've never managed to deliver on her shift before. But fortunately, I've had nothing but good experiences with the rest of the midwives, so it has always worked out well.

We'll see how everything goes this time around!
November 3rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
I'm okay, my main complaint is that I haven't been to the chiropractor in about 5 weeks so my lower back and the bones in my pelvis are hurting SO BAD! I have an appointment this week though so thank god. I'm also measuring 3 weeks ahead as of my last midwife appt, she said I have a lot of extra fluid in there!

We just finished our hypnobabies class and now we just have to do the maintenance program. I had my baby shower last night and it was really nice, I didn't get a whole lot of STUFF but I'm okay with that. I made a list of the things we really need to have before baby gets here and it's not too bad. We have a car seat, I just scored an extra base from craigslist today for $12! I also have plenty enough clothes in newborn through 6 months.

So now I'm just focusing on getting everything together, plus with the holidays coming up I need to buy xmas presents. I want to have everything I need before xmas, and I need to get our carpets shampooed before then, at least before the midwife does the home visit at 37 weeks. They are really gross right now and I want things to be clean because people will be coming to visit after the baby.
November 3rd, 2008, 05:31 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here too but no real complaints.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search