hello!!

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
Hey guys, I am officially joining the board now. I have been a lurker for awhile but didn't really want to start posting till after I was pg.
So here I am at 4 weeks!!!!
My first (Nichole) was an induced with pit, hospital birth with an epi, no pain meds.
This time I will be with a midwife at a birthing center so I am sure I will need lots of support! lol

I really do hope I don't end up having to be induced again though. nichole was over 42 weeks, with no sign of progression and meconium in the water. She was done cooking! lol.
So .... thats all I have for now

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 2nd, 2008, 07:50 PM
Katty85's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI and Welcome! I am Katie Mom to Ethan and Maddy, and number three due in december. Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you get your NCB!
November 3rd, 2008, 12:33 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome!!

November 3rd, 2008, 04:21 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Congratulations hun! I still stalk over at the TTC board sometimes and saw your BFP. I'm so happy for you! I was hoping you'd join us again! I'm Cindy, mommy to Bryson, and we are expecting our second around the end of May. My first was in a hospital with pitocin but luckily no epidural. This time though, like you, I'm going to a birthing center with midwives. We can support each other along the way. You are going to be fine! If you have any questions, just ask. Congrats again!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

November 3rd, 2008, 06:35 AM
DoulaMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi! I know you!

It sounds like you have a lovely birth planned! 2nd babiesa generally come a bit earlier, so hopefully you'll be before 42w. If not thought there are tons of natural "induction" tips and tricks.

November 3rd, 2008, 06:46 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! I'm Cheryl, co-host here and mommy to Acadia, born in January.
November 4th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thanks for the welcome ladies, and yes I know some of you already!! YAY!!! lol

I tried all the natural induction tips with Nichole. The only one I didn't do is castor oil. lol I might htis time though if I go that long!
I am also hoping for very quick labor. I can hope right!! lol With Nichole I had first contraction at 10:30 and she was born at 1:08 it would have been sooner but I was at a 10 and her head was crowning (after the pit was turned off) so no clue how long I was ready to go. then they of course told me to not move so they could get the doc. lol
I have heard that pit and epis can sometimes slow down labor, so maybe I will get lucky and this one will pop out really quick.

I have to say the only thing I am really nervous about is starting labor. As I didn't get to experience that I don't know what it is like. With the pit, I went from no contractions to on top of each other with no waves, so.... it makes me a bit nervous. Not scared of the labor once its started though lol, I might be come July though

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 7th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats!
I'm Andrea, mom to Abigail (2) and expecting our second next month. My first was born in a hospital, with an epidural (eventually). It wasn't a bad experience, but enough to encourage me to try a natural birth this time. I'm using a local birth center and there are some wonderful midwives there. I feel the same way about going into labor. My daughter's labor started with 2 contractions, not anything too strong, then my water broke. I'm sure I'll know when I'm in labor once things get a little more intense, but I'm nervous about it. My first labor was 8 hours, so I'm almost worried that by the time I realize I'm really in labor this time, things will go too quick!

Expecting baby #4!

November 7th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
lol me too!!! My water broke at 10:30 and she was born at 1. No contractions before that. So I really hope I make it to the birthing center lol

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 7th, 2008, 08:54 AM
BabsMitchell's Avatar Veteran
Welcome to the board. Congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm Babs, pregnant with my first and hoping for a natural childbirth.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search