hi, new here

Forum: Natural Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2008, 05:31 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone, I was wondering if I may join your group? I'm Kelly, 27, married to DH for 5 years with one DD (27 months) and 3 angels. I'm a TTCAL & PAL (pregnancy after loss) member so I'm a bit hesitant to join to many boards early on, but this pregnancy is going great so far. I had an induced w/ no pain meds birth in the hospital with my daughter. I took Bradley classes and also had a doula present. I know I'm only 9 1/2 weeks now so birth is a long ways off, but I thought I might have some helpful info to add and I also want to get back in the NCB mindset for this little one. I have several OBs because I'm technically high-risk w/ my recurrent miscarriages. I will also deliver in a hospital again, but I live in a wonderful small town with a brand new hospital, so giving birth there is like having a whole amazing birth center to yourself (its rare for many people to be in labor at the same time). I think this time I will reread my Bradley stuff, but also try to learn about hypnobirthing so I'm open to hear your thoughts on it. Looking forward to getting to know you and swapping experiences.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
November 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Kelly and congrats on your pregnancy! My name is Jennifer (26) and my DF (32) and I are TTC our first. We're just starting our fourth cycle and hoping for a Christmas BFP! I'm determined to have a NCB and am doing all the research I can to prepare now. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! I'm sure I can learn a lot from your experiences.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 9th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Katty85's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI and welcome Kelly! I am Katie mom to Ethan, Madison and a little boy due on the 18th Dec. Congrats on your pregnancy!
November 10th, 2008, 05:40 AM
~Jackie
Welcome
November 10th, 2008, 05:49 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome, Kelly! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm Sara, married to Jaysen, mommy to Cassidy (1), and expecting #2. I had a wonderful NCB with my daughter, in a hospital that I love, without a doula and without any 'method'. Good luck to you! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

November 10th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
HI and welcome!! Congrats on your pregnacy and I hope the rest conntinues to go so well for you!!!

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 10th, 2008, 08:58 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and
November 10th, 2008, 11:18 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
hi and welcome! I'm Cheryl, a co-host here and mom to Acadia, born in January.
November 10th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!

November 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
Welcome! I am Nikki, married to Eric. I am 30 weeks along with our first, and we will deliver in a hospital with midwife, doula, and hypnobabies. This board is a great source of information and strength. If I get the NCB I want, I'll be giving this board ALOT of credit for it.

Come visit my blog!
November 11th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Welcome Kelly and congratulations on your pregnancy! Please jump right in and let us get to know you better. I'm Cindy, mommy to Bryson, and we are expecting our second in May, 2009. I used hypnobirthing with our son and really enjoyed using it so if you have any questions just let me know.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search